Josh Braun Tansferring

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Youre right Raymond is a terrible position coach.

Toney is ass though. Least ill agree with you on that but get real. Most of these dudes were barely composite 4 star guys. Most of this roster is ass. Doesnt excuse as poor of a defense as we have seen

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Alright I just went back through every major CFB program over the last 20 years and it looks like 76% of 4 and 5 star DB's failed to be multiple season starters....

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
but get real. Most of these dudes were barely composite 4 star guys. Most of this roster is ass
:exactly:Exactly....most of them only got a 4th because Florida's lousy, lazy evaluators offered and then monkey see monkey do from other programs.
On the field our overall talent just isn't even as good as UCF's despite having higher monkey see monkey do ratings...

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014

I largely think Toney is a major problem. His scheme is really bad and even worse, his position group are doing numerous fundamental things wrong.

Everyone thinks Napier is stuck to this guy but I don't think it to be that way. I could very well see Napier demoting him if the year finishes as bad as it is going to.

Id like for us to get rid of this archaic offensive scheme though

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
BTW how come Bowman our former FIVE star RB can't crack the chart at UCF....Again another one who transferred here as a 5 star and couldn't get to #3 at Clemson...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
There are probably more 4 star misses at Dback than any other position group in CFB....Go back 20 years just in UF recruiting and you will see.

Doing it as we speak. I’ve decided to further break down “misses” into 4 categories: “bust”, “injuries”, “drugs”, and “wait didn’t he kill somebody”.

Should have it ready pretty soon.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I largely think Toney is a major problem. His scheme is really bad and even worse, his position group are doing numerous fundamental things wrong.

Everyone thinks Napier is stuck to this guy but I don't think it to be that way. I could very well see Napier demoting him if the year finishes as bad as it is going to.

Id like for us to get rid of this archaic offensive scheme though
We're gonna find out this off season if Napier is the right guy.
Championship level coaches change assistants like socks.
After this season some heads have to roll even if it's just for show because we are weary of doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
2010 DB's
Elam 5 star
Shaw 5 star....BUST
Jordan Haden 4 star.....BUST
J. Watkins 4 star.....meh mostly a bust here
W. Hill 5 star....meh mostly a bust here

Reality pal...try dabbling in it once every so often

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
He didn't play here until 2010 and never really made an impact...again get off the NFL thing because that didn't help us any. stick to reality.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I won't go on because it actually starts to look worse for Traz but less than 50% of those highest rated recruits were even serviceable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.