Josh Braun Tansferring

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like he cleaned out his locker. 247 staff writer is saying it looks like he’s gone.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
This is why I don’t like to closely follow recruiting. I vividly remember the day we “stole” him from Georgia after Sam Pitman took the head job at Arkansas. He never made an hill of beans difference in Gainesville & now he’s leaving, which is probably good to open up a scholarship for some other guy who might wind up the same way.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I'm all but sure Kirby reached out to him which is a classic move for this D-bag. He will use it in the locker room and on the recruiting trail.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I'm all but sure Kirby reached out to him which is a classic move for this D-bag. He will use it in the locker room and on the recruiting trail.
200.gif

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014

Don't think Kirby is wasting his time with a kid who couldnt get into the two-deep at Florida....

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Don't think Kirby is wasting his time with a kid who couldnt get into the two-deep at Florida....
Look at the depth chart and try again. Lingard is 4th on the depth chart..you buying that? One of the things I do question about this staff is the depth chart.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
On Saturday night, the camera zoomed in on him singing along with "Don't Back Down." I guess he was singing for a different reason than errbody else.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Look at the depth chart and try again. Lingard is 4th on the depth chart..you buying that? One of the things I do question about this staff is the depth chart.

I think it has more to do with Lingard not picking up the playbook. Happened with the last staff also. Questioning the depth chart? We have freshman playing in multiple spots and seeing guys like Ete. who would have sat behind the other guys with the last staff. Outside of Dean getting as many snaps as he does, this staff has done fine with the depth chart.

Not sure what youre watching but Braun is ass. Dude was beat consistently last year. I can promise you that Braun isnt going to be a highly sought after player from elite football schools

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I think it has more to do with Lingard not picking up the playbook. Happened with the last staff also. Questioning the depth chart? We have freshman playing in multiple spots and seeing guys like Ete. who would have sat behind the other guys with the last staff. Outside of Dean getting as many snaps as he does, this staff has done fine with the depth chart.

Not sure what youre watching but Braun is ass. Dude was beat consistently last year. I can promise you that Braun isnt going to be a highly sought after player from elite football schools
Last year? Ok. How about this year? I agree with the young guys getting time they wouldn't have with Mullen, however, to allow Dean and Tre'Vez to stay on the field at all really is enough for me to question the chart. And Prince need to get his shyt together as well.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Last year? Ok. How about this year? I agree with the young guys getting time they wouldn't have with Mullen, however, to allow Dean and Tre'Vez to stay on the field at all really is enough for me to question the chart. And Prince need to get his shyt together as well.

Absolutely agree on Dean. Torrence is a tad bit better but we literally don't have people to replace these guys or guys at LB/DL.

The last two staff's absolutely ****ed us here. Look at recruiting. We're taking a ton of DBs...its because they all are ass except Marshall.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Absolutely agree on Dean. Torrence is a tad bit better but we literally don't have people to replace these guys or guys at LB/DL.

The last two staff's absolutely ****ed us here. Look at recruiting. We're taking a ton of DBs...its because they all are ass except Marshall.
Torrence has saved a ton to TD's due to Deans miscues and is IMO, way better. He is playing alot of cover 1 and it puts him out of the action. Had Butters left Mullen what Dan left Billy the carnage would be double.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator