July 2023 Depth Chart

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If wanting to give him more than 13 games to prove himself makes me a crazy fanboi in your eyes, so be it.
ive said numerous times i think he and essentially any coach here should get 3 years, albeit year 3 might be shortened if they enter on a hot seat and dont show out. I dont subscribe to the "at least through 2025 regardless of result" position that was stated in black and white earlier in the thread.

see if you can come up with some more hyperbole to throw my way though, it makes for a solid argument.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
ive said numerous times i think he and essentially any coach here should get 3 years, albeit year 3 might be shortened if they enter on a hot seat and dont show out. I dont subscribe to the "at least through 2025 regardless of result" position that was stated in black and white earlier in the thread.

see if you can come up with some more hyperbole to throw my way though, it makes for a solid argument.
You claimed more than once that you wanted him dead.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
It's definitely the talking season. :blahblah:
It’s that wonderful time of year just towards the end of summer where angst ridden fans eager to get things going finally snap and turn on each other like rabid dogs. Kind of like a whole bunch of pregnant women on emotional hair triggers at the end of their third trimesters. Good times…..

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It’s that wonderful time of year just towards the end of summer where angst ridden fans eager to get things going finally snap and turn on each other like rabid dogs. Kind of like a whole bunch of pregnant women on emotional hair triggers at the end of their third trimesters. Good times…..
It's mostly just ox trolling ppl for clicks and board activity

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Deal with it or log off. Pretty simple.
Ox riles Durty up and he snaps on me. :lol:
GIF by South Park

Here ya go, guys, we got over a month to go. Pace yourselves.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gawd.......practice can't start soon enough.

1690540089160.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator