Just a reminder

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So walking in Publix just a few minutes ago, my wife and I in Gator gear, we saw a woman with an Alabama shirt and my wife playfully said "Go Gators!". She smiled and said "Go Noles, ha ha ha".

My reply: "**** you, trailer-trash b!tch". She looked stunned.

I'm in no mood.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So walking in Publix just a few minutes ago, my wife and I in Gator gear, we saw a woman with an Alabama shirt and my wife playfully said "Go Gators!". She smiled and said "Go Noles, ha ha ha".

I'm in no mood.
:lmao:

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I'll put some house money on that.
tumblr_mgxvhkkJeE1qcpwmwo5_r1_400.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

I'm in no mood.
I think I saw her, too.

BR4b6CSCcAI6hSS.jpg

Blonde Gator

Founding Member
Cynic
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

I'm in no mood.

Excellent, BNA. Over-entitled Gumps....trailer-trash indeed. I wish I'd have been there to see it.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Every Alabama fan I've seen today has said something to me today like good luck gonna need it, go Noles. I hope we wipe the floor and our a$$es with them today I love it when they are silent and all on the verge of suicide. JUMP BITC#ES JUMP!!!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The future is bright, as long as we get a decent QB. The Oline will be stronger next year, and more experienced.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The future is bright, as long as we get a decent QB. The Oline will be stronger next year, and more experienced.
We will be fine. Mac will have a QB next year.

We have two true freshmen who played well (for FR) and two showe promise, and more help on the way.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

We have two true freshmen who played well (for FR) and two showe promise, and more help on the way.
Actually 3 true freshman. Fred Johnson, Tyler Jordan and martez.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Today's game was roughly what I expected: solid D until they ran out of gas. The O was horrible, but could've looked so much better with Grier. Mac will recruit to clean up the offensive mess chump left behind. Still excited about the future.

Go Gators!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Solid year overall and it seems that we've at least set a course in the right direction. I hope some solid 4 star and maybe even a 5 star or 2 if were lucky won't be too put off by our offensive showing over the last month or so.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Solid year overall and it seems that we've at least set a course in the right direction. I hope some solid 4 star and maybe even a 5 star or 2 if were lucky won't be too put off by our offensive showing over the last month or so.

Crete I don't think it will turn some of them off, actually I think that's why we're getting some looks from folks like Eason. Franks is already committed and maybe more to check us out. If a QB and a Kicker for that matter want to play and quickly, come to UF.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Crete I don't think it will turn some of them off, actually I think that's why we're getting some looks from folks like Eason. Franks is already committed and maybe more to check us out. If a QB and a Kicker for that matter want to play and quickly, come to UF.
It shouldn't in reality but I'm sure Jimbo, Nick, Les, Dabo and others will be throwing it out there to these kids. Remember that these kids were in grade school when we last had a functional offense.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014

So here's my question for you Law, is next year our best shot at beating Saban? Will the O-line have matured enough and can we count on a true freshman or a transfer to lead us to the top?

If not and you think we are still a couple of years away, is Mac recruiting well enough on defense to maintain the current dominance? If not, aren't we just trading great defense and terrible offense for good offense and good defense that will get you around 10 wins and a different azz spanking in the SECCG if you get there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.