Just this week the Denver Broncos were named America’s new favorite team,

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why? Because of the popularity of the legendary Peyton Manning,who has the #1 selling jersey in the National Football League the last month. How 'bout them Broncos, huh?

I know what you're thinking. Here comes another Peyton Manning thread from Alvin. WRONG!. I don't give a **** if Peyton is the most popular player or Denver is the new "American's Team". I'm still seeing that football flying over a desperate Peyton's head and him sitting on the sidelines in the third quarter looking like me waiting in the dentist's office. To hell with stellar stats in the regular season. The only way Peyton Manning can redeem himself is to win another Super Bowl. Should that day come I'll be back in here blowing my trumpet and beating my drums.

http://12thmanrising.com/2014/10/17...edium=Network&utm_campaign=Around the Network

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Butt chugging just became Tennessee's most popular sport, ahead of beer pong, shooting cans off a log, and playing banjo's while raping unsuspecting tourists.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n82366 said:
The cowboys will always be America's team

^^This. Denver may be America's highest team, but not America's team.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n82366 said:
The cowboys will always be America's team

Honestly, I don't get it. The Cowboys are reborn with that great offensive line they've constructed,, Demarco Murray,breaking Jim Brown's rushing 6 straight games over 100 yds., the Defense playing lights out and Romo actually performing like an elite clutch NFL quarterback. They went into Seattle and busted that vaunted Seahawk run and pass defense while the Dallas D shut down the run and held Russel to a meager 126 yards and an INT.

Why would Denver leapfrog Dallas as the new America's team?

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
Alvin York;n82372 said:
Honestly, I don't get it. The Cowboys are reborn with that great offensive line they've constructed,, Demarco Murray, the Defense playing lights out and Romo actually performing like an elite clutch NFL quarterback. They went into Seattle and busted that vaunted Seahawk run and pass defense while the Dallas D shut down the run and held Russel to a meager 126 yards and an INT.

Why would Denver leapfrog Dallas as the new America's team?

Please do us all a favor and leapfrog into the Grand Canyon. Head first.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n82374 said:
Please do us all a favor and leapfrog into the Grand Canyon. Head first.

If you'll jump first I be right behind you.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The Elongated Foreheads will never be America's Team. Butt Chugging at its best. Don't worry about jumping off the cliff. Just head downtown to Memphis its dangerous enough.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n82406 said:
The Elongated Foreheads will never be America's Team. Butt Chugging at its best. Don't worry about jumping off the cliff. Just head downtown to Memphis its dangerous enough.

Actually, because of Beale Street the MPD has a strong presence downtown and it's much safer than a lot other areas in the city.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n82418 said:
Originally posted by TN G8tr View Post

Actually, because of Beale Street the MPD has a strong presence downtown and it's much safer than a lot other areas in the city.

By all means then. Takes KC's advise and take a dive.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Shows what state the country is in right now, America's team led by a loser and a loser in the White House.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
1601526_669620933084598_1896154992_n.jpg

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I agree with the posters above who say the Cowboys are America's team. Always will be. Remember back in the '70s when Roger the Dodger would bring them up to the line of scrimmage, the offensive linemen in two-point stances before they'd stand upright before going to their 3-point stances. The flex defense. Tom Landry in his fedora patrolling the sidelines...

I don't understand all the Peyton admiration. His accomplishments would be more praiseworthy if this were an individual sport, like golf or tennis. This is a team sport and it is championships that matter. He's always been a choker in the big games.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbreath;n82766 said:
I agree with the posters above who say the Cowboys are America's team. Always will be. Remember back in the '70s when Roger the Dodger would bring them up to the line of scrimmage, the offensive linemen in two-point stances before they'd stand upright before going to their 3-point stances. The flex defense. Tom Landry in his fedora patrolling the sidelines...

I don't understand all the Peyton admiration. His accomplishments would be more praiseworthy if this were an individual sport, like golf or tennis. This is a team sport and it is championships that matter. He's always been a choker in the big games.

Its the Dork's thread and his mancrush on the Forehead. Manning is the biggest choke artist in big games of all time.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n82770 said:
Originally posted by Gatorbreath View Post

Its the Dork's thread and his mancrush on the Forehead. Manning is the biggest choke artist in big games of all time.

Yeah, I know. I can't believe I took the bait... :facepalm:

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
G 2;n82752 said:

Some more of that jort witticism but it does reveal you're still obsessed with OUR Peyton. I can just see all over the earth the Gator faithful rising in unison with cries of joy when that ball went over Peyton's head in the Super Bowl.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n82819 said:
Some more of that jort witticism but it does reveal you're still obsessed with OUR Peyton. I can just see all over the earth the Gator faithful rising in unison with cries of joy when that ball went over Peyton's head in the Super Bowl.

Obsessed no. He will forever be the focus of anything negative when it comes to Pety Boy! This Obsession of which you speak is not of a flattering nature at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.