Just when think FSU cant be any dumber....

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So their student government has banned their fans from wearing injun headresses to sporting events.
Guess they can still wear them in the privacy of their domicile.
Finally, it turns out that the headresses Seminole students have been wearing are actually
representative of the Sioux not the Seminoles. Next some student activist will discover their
football field sits on sacred Seminole burial ground.

I'm waiting for PETA to force-retire poor old Renegade.... horsefeathers.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Wow. I hate political correctness..

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
So a guy dressed up like an Indian rides a horse to the middle of the field and throws down a spear to start the game. Your team is named the Seminoles. Your fans do an Indian cheer throughout the game and do the tomahawk chop until they get elbow tendinitis. But your fans are banned from wearing Indian headdresses at sporting events. And this is supposed to show you are culturally sensitive? FSU could change their names to the Pink Ponies and they still wouldn't be culturally sensitive as far as I am concerned.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The Indian they depict in their logo and the painted up white kid on the horse during games isn't a Seminole either. Seminoles looked nothing like that and didn't have horses. The Indian depicted is an Appaloosa. Bunch of ****in morons.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
95317_Long_Indian_Chief_Headdress.jpg

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Doggone. I was going to start attending but if I can't wear my American Aborigine headdress, forget it!!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hey, for our game vs FSU, some Gator fan should invent a collapsible headress that can be
smuggled in snuggled against your chest beneath your zip-up Gator-top. Then once game
gets going let's pull 'em out and wear them ... with national TV watching. That's our warpith.

Last edited:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Fighting Illini were forced by the NCAA to quit using Chief Illiniwek about 10 years ago, but allowed FSU to continue to use Chief Semeninmyhole. That had their reasons, but it's the NCAA, so it was all BS. The Illini are just now looking at a new mascot and some alumni think they should just leave it alone as they're afraid of the ridicule, similar to what FSU is gonna get when they go with this.
fsu-new-mascot-1.jpg

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"Just when think FSU cant be any dumber...."

this thought has NEVER actually crossed my mind.

but thanks for sharing.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hey, for our game vs FSU, some Gator fan should invent a collapsible headress that can be
smuggled in snuggled against your chest beneath your zip-up Gator-top. Then once game
gets going let's pull 'em out and wear them ... with national TV watching. That's our warpith.

PS> Hey wait, make those headresses thin balloon-style preinflated with helium. Whip 'em out at a
cheerleader's directed signal, put'em on hooked on the ears, do a cacophonous tomahackt chop
our backs-to-the-field. Then release to fill the sky with farewell headresses. And while Nat TV cameras
are on us have our pre-made tomahacks blade come flying off during that chop. Go Gators.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"Just when think FSU cant be any dumber...."

this thought has NEVER actually crossed my mind.

but thanks for sharing.

Pretty accurate statement.

I'll admit it's a bad thread title and I am surprised Ox hasnt changed it. I *may* have been at happy hour when I posted it. At least I didnt use a bunch of wrong punctuation. :yes:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well, what is the village people guy going to do?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty accurate statement.

I'll admit it's a bad thread title and I am surprised Ox hasnt changed it. I *may* have been at happy hour when I posted it. At least I didnt use a bunch of wrong punctuation. :yes:

No,no Brad please don't say your thread-title couldn't get any dumber .
Razzing aside, I think you have created-originated a pure-thought title that hits the bullseye
of Renegade. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.