Kick Marco Wilson off the team

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Marco is that turd that just won’t flush . Not only do I expect him to start the bowl game against OU. I expect Dan and fat Todd to boast about his dreadful performance and bring him to 2021 SEC
Media days in Birmingham as a team
Leader destined for future greatness despite the fact he’s the worst ****king
Gator ever .

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As completely horrendous as Stiner is, has been and will be, I just can't ever let a mention of the worst safety in Gator history go by without pointing out that KJ, is far and away the worst safety in Gator history. We have had some horrendous safeties over the past 30 years, but given the entire scope from recruiting ranking to play on the field, KJ wins that race by a mile. :captain:
KJ yes, but no one beats Cory Bailey

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I get it. Taylor and Stiner were mesmerizingly horrendous. But who the hell even heard of those guys in recruiting, including the recruitniks? KJ was the top or second ranked safety in all of high school and a 4/5* depending on the service. He was on recruiting rankings lists. Stiner/Taylor were Butters finds when he had extra schollies and needed to use them on something. Using them on more PB&J's would have been more productive.
That makes him maybe the most underperforming. there's no doubt he was just ****ing terrible. he would look like Stiner on four or five plays every game.

but Stiner looks like Stiner every play of every game.

I'm telling you, replay the tape and I dare you to try to figure out what Stiner is doing.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
The truth I'd rather hit my dick w a hammer than see Stiner again.

Too bad he hasnt opted out yet.

I honestly think that this staff and possibly him (the way he stands over players when he was not even the one to make a play...see the Shoe Throw) are so arrogant he will be back and start again next year.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m tickled pink this good for nothing bun Marco will not be playing with our guys on Wednesday night . The bum has a big hand every loss this season! I expect much improvement from Hill in lieu of Marco .

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.