Kids these days will never know….

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Here is one I'm pretty confident hasn't been posted previously in this thread. I remember these very well and I was literally terrified to use my hand to press it...

Kill switch.JPG

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Here is one I'm pretty confident hasn't been posted previously in this thread. I remember these very well and I was literally terrified to use my hand to press it.
Just triggered a memory. Dad was working on the lawn mower, I was about 5, and needed to see if it had spark. He called me over and had me hold the spark plug wire whilst he pulled the cord. Shocked the heck out of me. Then he said, remember never to do that again. I still have trust issues.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
I recall eating at the buffet at Pic-n-Save on 13th growing up

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Glad you survived.
Considering Season 3 GIF by Portlandia

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
1715017294728.png

When I came to Florida for the first time on a summer vacation in 1974, we visited Rainbow Springs a couple of times and rode the underwater cruise boats they had. Although Disney World was the main destination, this boat ride was my favorite thing about the trip. Little did I know that the park was closing at the end of summer, killed off by I-75 bypassing Dunnellon as more people beat a path to see the Mouse. The animal exhibits and the Leaf Ride monorail had already shut down and the boats were really all that was left by the time I got there. I'm glad I didn't miss it.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Rainbow Springs

Never heard of it. Doesnt' appear to match the image (can't read the name on the boat). Silver Springs and their glass bottom boats was all I was aware of existing. Distincly recall being about 7 and begging for quarters for the wax souviner machine

iyhiswfzhka81.jpg

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Never heard of it. Doesnt' appear to match the image (can't read the name on the boat). Silver Springs and their glass bottom boats was all I was aware of existing. Distincly recall being about 7 and begging for quarters for the wax souviner machine

iyhiswfzhka81.jpg
Yeah, I used those at Rainbow Springs and Silver Springs. I had those wax boats for a long time. I'm sure those machines are too much of a liability to have around now.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
On family vacation to manchester uk this week. Popped into a coffee shop with this on the shelf. Tv with push button channels and sliders to adjust rgb

Observation: women in manchester seem to nearly all unflattering baggie pants. On the flipside, many tight shirts, big bossoms, and no bra.

Pictures would help-
Preferably substantiating the latter observations

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Pictures would help-
Preferably substantiating the latter observations

Deleted my post as the pic (of the tv) was too big to upload.

Tough to take pics of british bosoms when im the dad on the trip, but ill do my best. Hopefully not too big to upload ;)

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
View attachment 69915

When I came to Florida for the first time on a summer vacation in 1974, we visited Rainbow Springs a couple of times and rode the underwater cruise boats they had. Although Disney World was the main destination, this boat ride was my favorite thing about the trip. Little did I know that the park was closing at the end of summer, killed off by I-75 bypassing Dunnellon as more people beat a path to see the Mouse. The animal exhibits and the Leaf Ride monorail had already shut down and the boats were really all that was left by the time I got there. I'm glad I didn't miss it.
Another "Radiator Springs in Carburetor County" victim...

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Deleted my post as the pic (of the tv) was too big to upload.

Tough to take pics of british bosoms when im the dad on the trip, but ill do my best. Hopefully not too big to upload ;)
So many solutions... You could reduce the size of the pics in your camera settings. Or you could resize them in your phones editor after taking them. Or you could upload them to a hosting site and link to them from there.
200.gif

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
So many solutions... You could reduce the size of the pics in your camera settings. Or you could resize them in your phones editor after taking them. Or you could upload them to a hosting site and link to them from there.
200.gif
something tells me @Gatordiddy was actually looking for big photos :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.