Kiffin fined $5,000 for Tweet

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018

Crap like this goes on, the refs need to be under more scrutiny.
I put it on facebook and bama friends said it was taken out of context. :rotfl:

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I put it on facebook and bama friends said it was taken out of context. :rotfl:
I mean that money bag wasn't there at the time and they certainly didn't throw money directly at his feet. It happens behind the scenes using Ukrainian Money Laundering and Bitcoin. Roll Tide. Tainted, Cheating Bastards. Peak Bama has passed. Saban will be washed up soon.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
So does Chump get a free pass for calling the refs/ref "gutless"?
Free pass? He got a 15-yard Unsportsmanlike Penalty. One more and he could have been ejected.

Personally, I admired his gutless crack. Dude thought he was whispering to himself. Hilarious. I wish more coaches would say what they didn't like about the refs. Maybe they would improve.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Free pass? He got a 15-yard Unsportsmanlike Penalty. One more and he could have been ejected.

Personally, I admired his gutless crack. Dude thought he was whispering to himself. Hilarious. I wish more coaches would say what they didn't like about the refs. Maybe they would improve.

I was referencing the post-game presser, but you're right it was hilarious. Dude just couldn't help himself. It was like you could see the angel on one shoulder saying "Don't say it!" and the devil on the other shoulder saying, "Tell them he's a gutless POS!" He just HAD to say something. I'm just surprised the league will let him get away with it. I thought after his over the top meltdown and penalty on the field that the gutless crack might get him a suspension, but no such luck.

I am so glad he is no longer our problem.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I've ranted about this a thousand times, and it doesn't get the same attention because we utlimately won, but the 2008 SECCG was as blatant as I've ever seen. How many times a decade does a sideline warning-penalty occur? And we got one inside the 5 late in the 4th as we were trying to go up by two scores. So 2nd and goal from the 1 becomes 2nd and goal from the 6. Monumental difference. And all because Meyer ventured a little too far out on the field to yell something to his QB. Atrocious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator