Kirby Smart half time speech with Fl. leaked

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I hate that our players were $hit talking during a close game. If the other team’s coach points it out, with particulars, there’s WAY too much jawing.

Talkers talk, Players Play.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
The bottom line, though, is he’s won 1 SEC title in 5 full seasons…that’s it. He’s accomplished that during a timeframe where the SEC East has been abysmal. I fully expect him to regress if/when we get a competent staff in place and/or as Huepel keeps progressing at Tennessee.
I wish that to be but it will take time. georgia dominated UF and Teeniesee. Then if Saban leaves bama shart is going to be in position to have a nice run.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Kirby is by far the better CEO, he already has at least three coaches who were his assistants at one point or another as Head Coaches. How many does Mullen have?
A good CEO hires dudes that are smarter and can challenge them to make the organization better? Smart does that... I don't think he is a great coach, but he is a better CEO than we have seen since 2010.
He has under performed due to talent without a doubt. I fully expect him to schit the bed either in the SEC Championship game or the playoffs (hopefully both). Because I'll laugh my ass off, because fuch Georgia.
Very true about shart hiring good coaches. It takes a secure person to do that. mullen cannot. shart has a contract. He doesnt care if his assistants are good. It makes his life easier. Mullen keeps guys around that want to kiss his butt, that are endeared and dependent on him. And they are mediocre.

At this point the only thing that can derail georgia making it to the playoffs is a loss to alabama but even then a one loss georgia team probably gets in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.