Kobe Scores 60 in Final Game

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I watched curry hit his 400th 3 of the season on route to setting the new wins record at 73 instead.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I watched curry hit his 400th 3 of the season on route to setting the new wins record at 73 instead.
You missed out. At first it was kind of cool, then it turned into a comeback, then he hit 50, then he hit the shot to take the lead, then he closed it out and hit 60. One of the coolest moments in sports I have ever seen. That 20 point lead at half must have had you on the edge of your seat though :lol:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Utah politely told by league at halftime to back off and lose. Nice way for a POS rapist to go out, with a rigged pile of warm crap for a finale.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Utah politely told by league at halftime to back off and lose. Nice way for a POS rapist to go out, with a rigged pile of warm crap for a finale.
:jerkit: Go to 3:12 left in the game. You can't rig if he doesn't hit every shot, and a lot of them were extremely well contested and difficult. In that time, he scored 15 of the Lakers 17, and assisted the other 2. Let me guess, you're a Jordan :nutswinger: ? Kobe is a legend and went out with a bang.

Now in the other game, Curry is the best shooter the game has ever seen, and it's not even close. 402 threes in one season? There were a lot of impressive stats tonight, but this one is stupid: This season, Curry had four games where he made 10+ 3-pointers in a game. Nobody else has that many in their career. One hell of night for the NBA.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I went to bed at the end of the 3rd when Kobe had 40. I'm pissed i that I missed him hit 60.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Watched NCIS reruns..

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
MJ>kobe

Ballhog got 60?

Who cares? Dude only has 5 rings because of Shaq. Never liked Kobescumbag. Never will. Glad to see him go finally. Dude ruined the Lakers the last two years. Couldn't be happier about it either.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
:jerkit: Go to 3:12 left in the game. You can't rig if he doesn't hit every shot, and a lot of them were extremely well contested and difficult. In that time, he scored 15 of the Lakers 17, and assisted the other 2. Let me guess, you're a Jordan :nutswinger: ? Kobe is a legend and went out with a bang.

Now in the other game, Curry is the best shooter the game has ever seen, and it's not even close. 402 threes in one season? There were a lot of impressive stats tonight, but this one is stupid: This season, Curry had four games where he made 10+ 3-pointers in a game. Nobody else has that many in their career. One hell of night for the NBA.

Agreed. I was kicking myself for staying up so late(preview of what the Western Playoffs will do to my sleep routine), but I was glad I did. Not even a Kobe fan, but that was great. No, he's not MJ, and yes he was a poster-child of the selfish brand of basketball that the NBA became, but he's a definite legend and it was cool seeing him go out the way he did.

As for the rape, I never got that. I can't recall a single series where I rooted for his Lakers and generally wasn't a fan of him. But wasn't it confirmed later that the "victim" had seamen from like 3 other random guys at the hotel in her at the time? Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting she can't still be raped. But I've always found it funny that the hotel maid was willing to sleep with Joe the groundskeeper, Jimmy the bus boy, and Steve in maintenance...but not Kobe Bryant, the multimillionaire sports celebrity.

Terrible husband for sure, but that doesn't mean he's a rapist.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Agreed. I was kicking myself for staying up so late(preview of what the Western Playoffs will do to my sleep routine), but I was glad I did. Not even a Kobe fan, but that was great. No, he's not MJ, and yes he was a poster-child of the selfish brand of basketball that the NBA became, but he's a definite legend and it was cool seeing him go out the way he did.

As for the rape, I never got that. I can't recall a single series where I rooted for his Lakers and generally wasn't a fan of him. But wasn't it confirmed later that the "victim" had seamen from like 3 other random guys at the hotel in her at the time? Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting she can't still be raped. But I've always found it funny that the hotel maid was willing to sleep with Joe the groundskeeper, Jimmy the bus boy, and Steve in maintenance...but not Kobe Bryant, the multimillionaire sports celebrity.

My sentiments exactly. I enjoyed the into at the beginning from Magic. I hate all that is Laker, but it was pretty cool.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Agree with all this. I'm not a Kobe fan in the least but that was an all-time great night of regular season NBA basketball. And yeah, he's an unfaithful husband, but news flash: he's a professional athlete.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
For you guys who think Jordan isn't arrogant like Kobe, you're wrong. I've met him twice and he's as cocky as they come.
As for Kobe I'm glad he went out with 60. As for the those pointing out the number of shots he took over his career really need to look at some of those Laker teams pre and post Shaq. Most of the time it was Kobe out there with 4 stiffs....who would you want to shoot the ball?
All that said basketball sucks and the league has been ruined for the last decade.....

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
He took 50 shots...buwhahahahahaha...to get 60...what a joke.

People are looking at the 60 points and forgetting that anyone in the NBA can put up 60 if you take 50 shots.

That's embarrassing actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator