Kyle Pitts Declares

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Zero issue with this. Bowl games are, and have always been, meaningless. Players have been “sitting them out” for years, just not formally. Pitts has been fantastic on and off the field for UF and I wish him the absolute best.
I agree - I would be mad if he did play. He has nothing to prove and this gives the other guys a chance to get ready for next year.

I also hope Trask and Toney move on. They gave their all, the last two games and have nothing left to prove.

Thanks for being a Gator!

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
He doesn’t owe this staff another second of play, I’d encourage all draft likely players to do the same. No sense in risking an injury for this staff.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Smart decision by Pitts. More will follow. I wouldn’t care if we declined whatever meaningless bowl we are offered.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Opt outs that Mullen can use as an excuse when OU or Cincy or UNC pushes it in on UF, because Mullen is a weenie sack of **** that won't accept responsibility for anything.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good decision...... would love to see him in Orange and Blue again but the risk/reward isn't worth it for him.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I agree - I would be mad if he did play. He has nothing to prove and this gives the other guys a chance to get ready for next year.

I also hope Trask and Toney move on. They gave their all, the last two games and have nothing left to prove.

Thanks for being a Gator!

aa44ef25-8862-4def-a2b6-e148e24bdad9_text.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.