Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Ox or the picture???
The Simpsons Reaction GIF

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
4 hours a week is embarrassing, and to think he can void his contract by not putting that time in. I'm sure the great QBs study 4 hours a day.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
WHEW… good thing they took that language out of the lazy Bastards contract. For Fuchs sake.

Story got worse. No idea how his agent ever allowed a state like that to be made. Then the team doesn’t have the resolve to stand by it. Everyone looks bad here. So glad we booted them and they’re no longer the KoolAid mouth stained embarrassment of the NFC East.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I love how Murray is wringing his hands about this whole thing and acting indignant. He signed the contract, and don't try and tell me he didn't know it was in there.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Lots of people were yelling "racism" because its apparently racist to pay someone $230 million to play qb in the NFL and expect them to study because, you know, they happen to be black.

NOT having that in there because they are black is a racist mindset because it tells the player he is too stupid to study because, you know, they happen to be black.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Again, he signed the contract knowing that was in there. It's 100% on him, he could have insisted it was removed.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
And, in this enlightened age, anything can be interpreted to be racist by someone if they give a little effort...

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
If I had to do that he would not be employed by me not even work for free. But that is just me.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator