Lack of Talent?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hey retard, I've said the same from the beginning and you've been trying for 18 hours starting in the chatterbox to make what I said something it's not.

I wasn't talking about coaching, I've talked about the players. You can't help but jerkoff all over yourself

Go choke on a dick douchebag

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I can understand this defense being not very good. What I can't understand is it being DEAD last in the country on 3rd down. That's not the players at that point, it's coaching. Plain and simple.
Right. How can this just be a player issue? We have at least top 30 talent on the back end (S's and CB's). And Yet, We're 131st at stopping teams on 3rd down. You can't win if you can't get the other team off the field. I can handle the player excuse if we had injuries or true freshman playing the position. But we have highly ranked players underperforming. We should at least be at 70th worst team in the nation with the bums we have. There's something terribly wrong with our 3rd down defensive calls (that's 100% on the coaches).

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Right. How can this just be a player issue? We have at least top 30 talent on the back end (S's and CB's). And Yet, We're 131st at stopping teams on 3rd down. You can't win if you can't get the other team off the field. I can handle the player excuse if we had injuries or true freshman playing the position. But we have highly ranked players underperforming. We should at least be at 70th worst team in the nation with the bums we have. There's something terribly wrong with our 3rd down defensive calls (that's 100% on the coaches).
It isn’t . To some it doesn’t matter that our DC is not only poor at his job but gets no production from our safety room that has 5 blue chippers. We have to give him 10 blue chip safeties to have a competent position group . That is quite literally their position .

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It isn’t . To some it doesn’t matter that our DC is not only poor at his job but gets no production from our safety room that has 5 blue chippers. We have to give him 10 blue chip safeties to have a competent position group . That is quite literally their position .
No really it's not.

Fire Toney, no one gives a schit.
The secondary is still gonna suck til we get better guys more experience

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Safety is literally the weakest position group on the entire team.

Ppl in here cheered a starter being "benched / injured" for a week over a Freshman and cursed his return. Tells you all you need to know about what was left by Cousin Eddie n Co

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hey retard, I've said the same from the beginning and you've been trying for 18 hours starting in the chatterbox to make what I said something it's not.

I wasn't talking about coaching, I've talked about the players. You can't help but jerkoff all over yourself

Go choke on a dick douchebag
Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Ppl keep saying this, please point this "talent" out to us.

Team won 6 games last season, 3 of those wins were Vandy, Samford and USF. UCF took em to school. Settle in guys, this is a full rebuild.

The same team that took Bama to the end. I think it’s quit obvious to most that the team and coaches QUIT

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
The same team that took Bama to the end. I think it’s quit obvious to most that the team and coaches QUIT
So you agree that we need to flip the roster n purge the quitters and nonhackers left by Mullen.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
So you agree that we need to flip the roster n purge the quitters and nonhackers left by Mullen.

Well once your coach quits I don’t know that you can blame the players following suit.

But sure, Billy should have purged the roster but decided not to. He made his bed

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
What you expect him to do, walk in day 1 to the locker room "Hey guys, If youre a Soph or older then you all gotta go"?

He'd be fired by 3pm

This isnt the 70's. Players are playing for their future in the pros, not the guy wearing a whistle on the sidelines. Every game is your resume.
You think Bama's QB would fold up his tent if Saban just up n said fk this, im out?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What you expect him to do, walk in day 1 to the locker room "Hey guys, If youre a Soph or older then you all gotta go"?

He'd be fired by 3pm

This isnt the 70's. Players are playing for their future in the pros, not the guy wearing a whistle on the sidelines. Every game is your resume.
You think Bama's QB would fold up his tent if Saban just up n said fk this, im out?
Are you saying if Saban or Meyer walked in in the sling with this same roster we’d be in the same position with the same record? Same with Spurrier?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Are you saying if Saban or Meyer walked in in the sling with this same roster we’d be in the same position with the same record? Same with Spurrier?
Of course. No one is capable of coaching these defensive players to do any better than being dead last on 3rd down out of the ENTIRE FN FBS. Just because he happens to wear the orange and blue now, we should just accept the shytshow that gets trotted out there week in and week out.

If you think differently, your name gets added to a list of “wannabe coaches”.

It never ceases to amaze me the mental and verbal gymnastics the pumpers do to justify shytty coaches and players.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I can understand this defense being not very good. What I can't understand is it being DEAD last in the country on 3rd down. That's not the players at that point, it's coaching. Plain and simple.
Hard to reconcile. The staff should condemn themselves. Are we dead last in talent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator