Ladies Softball In A Bit Of Trouble

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure what the female equivalent is to a nut punch, but that was it.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Man, the ladies have underachieved in the playoffs this Spring - Lacrosse, Tennis and now Softball all got knocked out earlier than expected. And gymnastics didn't do so hot at nationals either.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Man, the ladies have underachieved in the playoffs this Spring - Lacrosse, Tennis and now Softball all got knocked out earlier than expected. And gymnastics didn't do so hot at nationals either.
This is all Foley's fault.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
No world series for these Lady Gators; being replaced by the mighty Bulldog softball team.??
You cannot fool around in baseball or football.... coaches and players need that fact to be
locker-room bulletin-board material.

That play at first seemed Schwartz' toe stayed on the bag or touched before the runner because
that toe if it left the bag at all, it only had the distance of 1/4" of retouch distance. I think the umpire
called safe because he saw her upper body do that upward lunge and assumed that her toe must
have lifted. Bad break ... but a champ-team should have hit better, produced more runs.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gut wrenching loss for this squad. I guess that's why they play the games...

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

This really sucks, but perhaps it means the men's sports...football and basketball...are on the upswing?

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just got off work. Guess I can delete those two DVR recordings. No need to relive that heartbreak.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
The Frosh short stop Voss cost us the game. I have to put that on Walton. There was no need for the change. But hey, they've had a great run. I felt especially sorry for Ocasio. However, she did get a tad careless. The pitch count was 0-2 and she didn't need to give her anything to hit. One of her classic drops out of the zone would have earned her a strike out and the win. Hind sight is sooooo easy.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

But but Foley...he's the greatest ever!

Sorry for the girls. They had a great run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator