Lady Gators: Spanked the Voles, Chomped the Mutts

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
Did they sing rocky top to them or mock whatever lame ass tradition they have up there in nowheresville?

Or did they do gator chomps because they’re gators?

Funny how whoever wins they do gator chomps. Must mean we have the stronger tradition.

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
When I saw the thread title I thought I had inadvertently clicked on the Members Only forum, and was expecting something a little different.

My bad.

Carry on.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Sooo….demeaning players and throwing balls at them doesn’t work?

meh. The win tonight is because of the black eyes, and broken egos, from the previous coach. They dungarees tough now.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sooo….demeaning players and throwing balls at them doesn’t work?

What will become interesting moving forward is whether or not Scottie does the right thing and gives her the job.
I say it will be interesting because a couple of the departed players accused her of being complicit in his actions. I would find it hard to believe that Scottie allowed her to stay if this were true.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
It appears we've found a diamond in the rough. I always hoped we would finally get a good lady basketball team.
Hire her NOW and embrace her in the gator family of coaches.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Did they sing rocky top to them or mock whatever lame ass tradition they have up there in nowheresville?

Or did they do gator chomps because they’re gators?

Funny how whoever wins they do gator chomps. Must mean we have the stronger tradition.
The Barner have been copying Bama quite a bit this year. First was their copying the "crane pose" that John Metchie started doing then I heard that their fanbase sang Rammer Jammer after they beat Bama in basketball earlier this week... Stealing other team's antics/traditions is pretty lame IMO...

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The Barner have been copying Bama quite a bit this year. First was their copying the "crane pose" that John Metchie started doing then I heard that their fanbase sang Rammer Jammer after they beat Bama in basketball earlier this week... Stealing other team's antics/traditions is pretty lame IMO...

Call me when they copy your tradition of poisoning trees.
iu

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator