Law is officially a Sunshine Pumper

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What's gotten into this guy? Loves Mac, loves Grier, loves Treon, loves UF football, all of a sudden looks optimistically to the future.

I'm not sure how to get comfortable with the Mr. Rogers side of him. :dunno:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n304713]What's gotten into this guy? Loves Mac, loves Grier, loves Treon, loves UF football, all of a sudden looks optimistically to the future.

I'm not sure how to get comfortable with the Mr. Rogers side of him. :dunno: [/QUOTE]

Give em time....

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I think somewhere, in some dark corner at UF, Law is pining away for Muschamp. He misses him.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
What's not to be optimistic about? This year's team is already light years ahead of what most of us expected, recruiting is heating up and the future looks bright. Why not just enjoy it for a change? Wasn't the last 4-5 years of misery long enough?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n304713]What's gotten into this guy? Loves Mac, loves Grier, loves Treon, loves UF football, all of a sudden looks optimistically to the future. [/QUOTE]
Im a bandwagon Gator fan. I was optimistic with every previous regime except Zook. This is really nothing new. If they start doing things which make me fear for our team, like missing on all offensive linemen, recruiting nothing but smurfs, or chastising us for not agreeing with his theory that the only way to win is by totally avoiding offense, then I stay a bandwagon fan.

Fooley still sucks. Feel better?

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law has always been a pumper, he was pumping dawg shiat out of here when many were wallowing in it, thinking the mange could be washed off. And having a coach with a plan that is clearly working, winning, it's a ray of sunshine so bright that it paints everybody it touches. It will only get better as the team returns to championship form.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n304713]What's gotten into this guy? Loves Mac, loves Grier, loves Treon, loves UF football, all of a sudden looks optimistically to the future.

I'm not sure how to get comfortable with the Mr. Rogers side of him. :dunno: [/QUOTE]

Just mention Collins and it'll be like old times again.:law:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n304741 said:
Im a bandwagon Gator fan. I was optimistic with every previous regime except Zook. This is really nothing new. If they start doing things which make me fear for our team, like missing on all offensive linemen, recruiting nothing but smurfs, or chastising us with the theory that the only way to win is by totally avoiding offense, then I stay a bandwagon fan.

Fooley still sucks. Feel better?

YES!!! :lol2: Love ya, bro.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
The barrister is a novice. I forgot more about rah rah than he knows.........Go to Hell Georgia.........oh wait,,,,,,,,,you live there.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n304806 said:
Go to Hell Georgia.........oh wait,,,,,,,,,you live there
I DONT live in that Penal Colony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.