Leach whines about ranking

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Leach whines about WSU's ranking below three loss teams such as UF. Somebody explain to him that his conference championship lost to Auburn, a team that is 3-5 in the SEC.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Speaking of Utah, that was a crappy no-call on the game's final play.

Agreed. Whittingham was losing his mind! Not that they would have done anything after that to make a difference. What a yawn fest, which is not typical for a Pac12 game, but UW & Utah are the two best defensive teams in the conference.
We would crush either team. Both teams looked slow and UWs RB, Gaskins, touted as one of their best ever, broke like one tackle last night and rarely advanced the ball after contact. Made me appreciate Scarlett and Perine all the more.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
So he played Wyoming, San Jose St. and Eastern Washington in non-conference play and his signature win is against a 4 loss Utah team that didn't have a win against a ranked team. He also lost to a 5-7 USC team. Yeah, sounds like a top 10 team to me.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
I picked Utah to avenge their earlier season loss to Washington. Last night when I turned on the game I found out Utah quarterback Tyler Huntley and star running back Zach Moss were not going to play due to injuries. Since I don’t follow Pac12 football I didn’t know that. Otherwise I would have went with Washington. But as they say in regards to the law, ignorance is no excuse.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Rankings mean nothing UNTIL Tuesday.

What's the deal? After today everything changes.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Leach is great for football. He's hilarious and doesn't GAF. Sure, he may be off on this...but it gets people talking. He's one of the last remnants of a Spurrier type coach (character wise). Hell, Lane Kiffin is hilarious - especially when he pisses off Tennessee and/or Alabama fans.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Leach gets paid to pimp his school.

That being said, he can either win more games, play tougher opponents or go back to 1AA with Central Fl.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
. He's one of the last remnants of a Spurrier type coach (character wise).
He is like the early Spurrier, the" no defense, who cares" version.

Sideways offense is hard to watch though. They complete three passes and it is 4th and 6 sometimes.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He is like the early Spurrier, the" no defense, who cares" version.

Sideways offense is hard to watch though. They complete three passes and it is 4th and 6 sometimes.

I wasn't talking about their offensive styles at all, but their mouths - i.e. smartass comments, digging at opponents, trash talking, etc. He's funny as sh*t to listen to and doesn't really GAF what anyone else thinks. The mustache thing he did a few weeks ago was hilarious.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He is great fun to listen to. I loved listen to him on the radio. he used to make comments like "I don't even know why you run that play. it has a 50% chance of succeeding and if it does succeed you get 2 to 3 yards. why not pass the ball?"

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Leach is funny, but he needs to win more games and play some tougher teams. If not he can go lock himself in a shed for discipline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.