Leghumpers Prediction Thread

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Line has dropped to puppies -3.5. I think bettors are worried about the puppies lack of O against SC and KY. Dog friends here in Savannah are worried.

If our D wraps Swift up, tackling better than against LSU and SC, we will win. I'm not worried about Fromm, he's good, but can't hit the long ball and hasn't seen a D like ours. I look to Toney to make some big plays, & if Trask has time to throw, we will win.

I say Gators 27, Puppies 23, in a nail-biter

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I will say this, if Georgia brings their A Game, Florida doesn't stand a chance. However, they have only done that once this year. But I have a feeling they bring again on Saturday. I expect it to be close, deep into the first quarter.

The talent discrepancy is just too much. 24 Five Star Players versus none or one (if you want to count Brenton Cox).

I do like Florida's D Backs and the wide outs, these are elite units. The D Line is very good, but negated by Georgia's O Line. I am little worried. Play this game ten times, Florida wins three or four. It is very possible. What is the early line? Georgia -6? UF can certainly do it. But, I feel pretty confident in this prediction. Georgia >26, UF<26.

Jam a fork in your eye dickwad .

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
I will say this, if Georgia brings their A Game, Florida doesn't stand a chance. However, they have only done that once this year. But I have a feeling they bring again on Saturday. I expect it to be close, deep into the first quarter.

The talent discrepancy is just too much. 24 Five Star Players versus none or one (if you want to count Brenton Cox).

I do like Florida's D Backs and the wide outs, these are elite units. The D Line is very good, but negated by Georgia's O Line. I am little worried. Play this game ten times, Florida wins three or four. It is very possible. What is the early line? Georgia -6? UF can certainly do it. But, I feel pretty confident in this prediction. Georgia >26, UF<26.
"Florida doesn't stand a chance"........you should be ashamed. Even if you believe this drivel, not sure why you would post it here. A great QB (and we have a great QB) negates all of your concerns. That plus the fact the Georgia is coached by a complete moron makes this game a walk for us.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Will Myles does a pretty good breakdown of this game and predicts a UF victory. He’s also been 8-0 this year when predicting UF games.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not worried about Fromm, he's good, but can't hit the long ball and hasn't seen a D like ours.

I wish I could agree, but I can't. He sliced and diced our defense a year ago (17-of-24, 240 yards, three TDs, no picks) not unlike what Burrow did to us a few weeks ago. Nothing fancy, just a lot of underneath stuff.

We damn well better play their receivers tighter this time.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I wish I could agree, but I can't. He sliced and diced our defense a year ago (17-of-24, 240 yards, three TDs, no picks) not unlike what Burrow did to us a few weeks ago. Nothing fancy, just a lot of underneath stuff.

Yeah and I'm 90% sure everyone responsible for those 17 receptions are no longer in Athens. USCe and Kentucky completely shut down the passing game. If Grantham can mange to keep the running game in check this game isn't close. uga's offense is a poor mans version of Auburn's except Auburn has 3 or 4 receivers better than uga's best.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah and I'm 90% sure everyone responsible for those 17 receptions are no longer in Athens. USCe and Kentucky completely shut down the passing game. If Grantham can mange to keep the running game in check this game isn't close. uga's offense is a poor mans version of Auburn's except Auburn has 3 or 4 receivers better than uga's best.
That's altogether possible. College football is an adventure week to week.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I believe the dwags have significantly better depth overall, are clearly better in the run game and are more "talented" on both lines of scrimmage. Where they are not so impressive is in the passing game, the secondary, and the pass rush is average at best. Add to that the fact that the only time someone punched them in the face this season they went into a shell and got their asses handed to them at home by a mediocre team - with a coach that may be even worse than Kirby shytt for brains. If not for their numbnut coach, we could be in real trouble. But the fact that he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground renders all that other crap moot and the Gators get it done 38-24.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014

I’m less worried about the passing game then their running game. Nauta was a huge part in them killing us last year and they haven’t replaced him. He was their biggest loss on that side of the ball. That being said Grantham can always make mediocre look good.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Going into this game reminds me a little of going into the game last year. We had beaten the team that beat the Dawgs and struggled with an inferior SEC East opponent (Vandy) on the road before the bye week. I believe Fromm had been struggling going into the game last year as well like he is this year. Nobody can deny Ugay's talent advantage, and at the same time. it can't be denied that Kirby doesn't get near what's capable out of his roster. I got a feeling Mullen will have this team jacked and this time Fromm makes a few mistakes he hasn't made against us in the past. I think the defense helps limit the ground game from the Dawgs and Trask and the offense throw all over them. Couple weeks ago noway did I believe we'd win this game, but seeing the Dawgs continue to struggle, especially passing the ball, gives me confidence we'll win as long as we aren't sloppy with the ball.

UF 31
UG 24

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This will be a tough one to win but Florida has more of a chance here than they did @ LSU.

Florida wins the turnover battle and pulls it out.

UF. 26 OT
GA. 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator