Leghumpers Prediction Thread

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I will say this, if Georgia brings their A Game, Florida doesn't stand a chance. However, they have only done that once this year. But I have a feeling they bring again on Saturday. I expect it to be close, deep into the first quarter.

The talent discrepancy is just too much. 24 Five Star Players versus none or one (if you want to count Brenton Cox).

I do like Florida's D Backs and the wide outs, these are elite units. The D Line is very good, but negated by Georgia's O Line. I am little worried. Play this game ten times, Florida wins three or four. It is very possible. What is the early line? Georgia -6? UF can certainly do it. But, I feel pretty confident in this prediction. Georgia >26, UF<26.

Which game was their "A" game? I'm assuming your referring to that miserable ND game? The one were ND had a chance to win it at the end but Kelly went full "Kirby" with his clock management? Uga's best win came against the only team in the country more overrated than them. Hate to break your heart but uga is looking at a minimum of 2 more losses, maybe 3 if A&M shows up.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No "I hope I'm wrong" this week. You're welcome Aaron. I see this as a game our boys have had circled on the calendar all year. They'll be ready. UGA has the talent advantage if you believe the recruiting services. Many here don't and think all of UGA's 5* players are actually 2*s that the recruiting services just bumped up because they went to UGA. We have none, or 1 or 2 that probably should be. I think Mullen gets more from less while Kirby gets less from more. In a hard fought tight game until the 4th quarter, our Gators bring out the Savage effect and bring home the victory in the end.

:chomp: 24
Leghumpers 17

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No "I hope I'm wrong" this week. You're welcome Aaron. I see this as a game our boys have had circled on the calendar all year. They'll be ready. UGA has the talent advantage if you believe the recruiting services. Many here don't and think all of UGA's 5* players are actually 2*s that the recruiting services just bumped up because they went to UGA. We have none, or 1 or 2 that probably should be. I think Mullen gets more from less while Kirby gets less from more. In a hard fought tight game until the 4th quarter, our Gators bring out the Savage effect and bring home the victory in the end.

:chomp: 24
Leghumpers 17

I think the recruiting services are right. I just think that Smart is Duncechamp 2.0. Nobody can negate talent like Smart.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I will say this, if Georgia brings their A Game, Florida doesn't stand a chance. However, they have only done that once this year. But I have a feeling they bring again on Saturday. I expect it to be close, deep into the first quarter.

The talent discrepancy is just too much. 24 Five Star Players versus none or one (if you want to count Brenton Cox).

I do like Florida's D Backs and the wide outs, these are elite units. The D Line is very good, but negated by Georgia's O Line. I am little worried. Play this game ten times, Florida wins three or four. It is very possible. What is the early line? Georgia -6? UF can certainly do it. But, I feel pretty confident in this prediction. Georgia >26, UF<26.
Ugay’s oline did a fine job of negating the Chumpcocks’ dline a couple weeks ago.

They’re big and talented, but they’re slow and plodding as well. Greenard and Zuniga are going to eat their lunch.

My only question is how long it’ll take before you show your dumbass up here again after this shellacking your miserable team is about to endure.

I’m guessing you’ll peek in around the week of the SEC CG to tell us how bad we’re going to lose to Bammer or LSU. Outside of that, I doubt you make an appearance here for a long time.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Has anyone mentioned "fvk the slimy ass scum bag flea ridden tick infested ball licking ass sniffing dwags?" Well, just in case...

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member

f v c k you

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My guess is Mr. SEC didn't respond to my request to handicap the coaches because his already is.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
. It's funny though, ever since our game with Auburn when I run into them they won't even make eye contact with me. You can tell these mother fckers know whats coming next sat, they've already got their tails tucked between their legs.
I feel your joy...........

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
No "I hope I'm wrong" this week. You're welcome Aaron. I see this as a game our boys have had circled on the calendar all year. They'll be ready. UGA has the talent advantage if you believe the recruiting services.
I can see Dan in the locker room asking this question: "How many stars did you have in HS, well jawja got five stars all over the field. The talking heads say they are wonderful players just passing through athens to the NFL and big $$$. Five stars only need to show up to win."
I would be asking all those under starred players if they have a chance against HS excellence........This almost reminds me of SOS games against jawja when it was just a matter of when they KNEW it was over.............

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018

How’d all that talent do in nice conditions against USC? Florida beat the crap out of them in a tropical storm by throwing the ball. UGA has 5 star talent and 2 star coaches. UF has 4 stars in both. I like our chances.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Our DT's are suspect and our safeties can't tackle. Being that UGA can't throw and will run exclusively, it's a big concern.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I think the recruiting services are right. I just think that Smart is Duncechamp 2.0. Nobody can negate talent like Smart.
Mehhhhh..... I think UGA has very talented players. Its no secret that recruits get a bump when they commit there or Bama. We used to see FSU players fly up the rankings thanks to Newberg when they committed - and generally ranked out just ahead of UF players at similar positions.

That’s not to say “trust the coaches” as I would love to have a bunch of the UGA athletes. Just saying that there is definitely a human element involved in the talent rankings and certain teams benefit more than others.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Even UGAy fans are questioning Kirby's coaching ability. All hat and no cattle. 5* QB and a WR corp loaded with 4 and 5* talent but a passing offense ranked 62nd. Things that make you go hmmm.
This game will certify Kirby as Richt 2.0

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
While my mind tells me that it's going to be a close game where we win in the 4th quarter, my heart tells me that we're going to blow them out.
I have to go with my heart on this one.
Good guys 45, azzsniffers 17

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The talent discrepancy is just too much. 24 Five Star Players versus none or one .

Dude, you DO realize that all this does is magnify your coach's suckatude, right? He can recruit 'em but he can't coach 'em. So basically he's an overpaid salesman with a gay haircut.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I predict it's going to be a lot like the game we played in '92 when Errict Rhett and Shane Matthews beat a highly ranked Georgia team with Eric Zeir and Garrison Hearst. Gators 27, Georgia 24.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.