Let's laugh at Uga vs Bevo

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I used to think that Kirby was Dumbchump 5.0, but now I'm beginning to think that is an insult to Dumbchump 1.0. Dumbchump 1.0 can at least make in game adjustments on defense.

Guys.... this is EXACTLY what we needed to add to the momentum for recruiting. Just what Mullinz needed. I sure hope we capitalize.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So right. Sum our recruiters need to have a spiel emphasizing all these failures & dumbnitudes. KirbyUGa was seen as Saban's infallible spin-off, all bolstered by his 5*recruiting. Now that he's shown that he is stumbly-stupid, and that he sure ain't no QB Guru, we need to highlight all that. And highlight all these concomitant crumblings by Miami and by Tagglewain.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sound familiar? Muschump 5.0
Chaney

Tired of running up the middle on first and second, almost every series, and passing on third down. We need a new OC.

Anybody who reads DawgNation regularly knows that Kirby’s offensive philosophy is to run the ball to wear out the defense so our OL can dominate in the second half. The only problem I have with Chaney is that we should have a better plan to take advantage of defenses that crowd the box or blitz a lot. Some quick slants, screen passes, draws, and dump offs to RBs need to be incorporated into our game plan. Don’t know if it’s on Chaney or Fromm, but we don’t throw enough passes in the middle of the field, imo.

More fun. They've been deleting stuff left and right. Very swamp gasish.

State of The Program

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Next year may be UGA's best chance to win anything, and then I think the shine will be off

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I was just thinking this am that is UGAly really better than what they were with the Rev. Not seeing it so far. Mullen has a chance to really make a dent here. Hope that he does.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I was just thinking this am that is UGAly really better than what they were with the Rev. Not seeing it so far. Mullen has a chance to really make a dent here. Hope that he does.

Their OC is hot garbage. Seems that if you stuff the run they don't really have a plan to win.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kirby getting exposed. Hope the recruits are paying attention to who does more with less and who does less with more.
:chomp:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I was impressed with the way Texas came out and punched UGA in the mouth. Horns played physical football.

The non-stop Tebow comparisons for Ehlinger were a bit annoying.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I always thought Herman was a good coach. He has a pretty good record vs ranked teams and the top ten.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Herman is an excellent coach. He's the closest thing to an urban in the game today. Texas will win big12 and be in the playoff next year. Watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.