Little League WS

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I caught the last inning and then the two lines of hand shakes. Every Japanese kid was much bigger than the PA kids. It looked as if they were all 2-3 years older. What is the deal with
age there.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Asians are just bigger than Americans. :rolleyes2:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Heckuva a game. For the US championship on Saturday and again against Japan on Sunday. I'm in PA and the Redlands team (based 25 min south of me) was on a firetruck parade home after the international game. It's been absolutely nuts around here with the support for that team. People are keeping kids up past bedtime on a school night to go out and cheer these kids home - even losing to Japan, these kids had a phenomenal season.

The final alone was a rollercoaster, with us going up 10-2 at the end of the first inning. The FIRST inning! Credit Japan, though, for not caving - they came out swinging smart and fielding extremely well. I think what did us in was in part our pitching started to crumble a bit, but mostly it was Japan performing like a machine in terms of focus and execution despite what the scoreboard indicated. Biggest comeback in LLWS history, most runs (and HRs?) in a championship game. Wow...just wow. Japan, down 10-2 after the first manages to come back on a 16-1 tear. Final score Japan 18 - Redland 11. Props to all kids on both sides for a well played, classy and professional game. So proud of our team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.