Looking back on the FIRST HALF of the 2010s of Gator Football

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Stricklin isn’t leaving until he decides. Tigert Hall is giddy about having a nerdy dude at the helm of the cash cow known as football, stealing from the rich and giving to the huddled masses who spend their Saturdays at Library West.
We will see. You people were predicting at least 8 years for Butters too in year 2.

Everyone "expected" (for some reason) that Mullinz was preordained to beat Ugly this year, and the temp in the room went up a lot after Georgia loss #2.

#3 and #4 will be very uncomfortable.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I like him more than I ever thought I would.

We should give him staff improvements and be buildijg facilities like the house burned down, bc it did. But we wont. Same old tight asses, and they feel the need to milk every dime for nonrevenue sports first before they do anything but paint jobs for football.

Yes, he will get himself on a nucular hot seat for this third straight loss to Shart and get fired for the fourth.

I hope Stricklin and all the rest of rhe leftover Fooley garbage go first.

Even if he made massive staff changes today and fixed recruiting, it would take three elute classes tonget us back to competing in 2024 or so.
I think we are closer to competing than you do. This class certainly didn’t help a lot but still nudged in the right direction. Next year’s schedule is set up for success - might even slip in early if we get by dawgs, which looks like a possibility again. They’ve got a ton of talent but I still believe some is overrated - look at the bump Beck got for committing there and how long it took to fall. Dude is mediocre at best.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
- might even slip in early if we get by dawgs, which looks like a possibility again. .
Early? Jeebus, do you have us on an six year plan or a eight year?

Fvkkk..... Ogre beat his brakes off in year 1 and 2 with a six win team. You figure Dorky Dan gets six or so?

Last edited:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Early? Jeebus, do you have us on an psix year plan or a eight year?

Fvkkk..... Ogre beat his brakes off in year 1 and 2 with a six win team. You figure Dorky Dan gets six or so?
Unlike you, moron, I can appreciate a challenging situation. The year 2 and 3 turnarounds happen at schools that were already loaded with talent but had crappy coaches. Our BC % is getting way better and those BCs are now the kind Mullen wants for his system. I’m not sure how long - or if ever - Mullen takes but he’s done way better than you give him credit for.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’m not sure how long - or if ever - Mullen takes but he’s done way better than you give him credit for.
Yup. He has us back to the Butters zone, 10 wins.

Of course, you were clapping widely for Butters too.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Yup. He has us back to the Butters zone, 10 wins.

Of course, you were clapping widely for Butters too.
I doubt he falls to 4 wins next year - a requirement of your boy Butters.

And I was never a fan of that phony. I wasn’t even on this site when he was gutting the program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.