Lovie Smith Fired

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
As a lifelong Bears fan, I wasn't either. Lovie's a guy to take you from nowhere to somewhere but not to where you ultimately want to be. If that makes sense.

Probably the best description of Lovie I have seen. The Bears have been crap since he left, but I agree they weren't going to win any championships with Lovie as coach.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't Coughlin retire and not get fired? Either way your point is valid. Smith is a dumbass and a racist.

He "resigned" which basically means he was fired and they are letting him save face. Kinda like how Muschamp "resigned" lol.

Take out Coughlin from my statement and throw in "Petine" or "Whisenhunt". But yea this is a garbage comment from SAS I think that much is obvious.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yet another retread bites the dust. Now that he's been fired twice, a third team will pop up and say, "Well he sucked for them, but he'll be great for us!"

Lot's of currently unemployed head coaching talent out there who would be great replacements for Lovie. I'm hearing Bruce Coslett and Rich Kotite's names coming up a lot. Marion Campbell is also in the mix, but I think Ken Wisenhunt will end up with the job.

CaGator91

Nov 16, 2015
I'm not really surprised by this. Lovie in my mind, has always been the NFL version of Muschamp. He can't win the big games, knows nothing about offense, and is a mediocre defense mind. You just kinda knew that when Lovie was at Chicago or more recently with Tampa, that he just wasn't going to do anything. I was surprised Tampa even hired him to be honest.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So, you are not denying that your ex bangs white cops and that you are likely to be Stephen A Smith?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's funny how quickly the biggest mouth on the board gets quiet.

He still hasn't said whether he was on the side of the pothead "militia" or the jackbooted thugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator