LSU is in shambles; Kelly overpaid by a million bucks, "slips his mind" to report it

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I always love it when gator fans that don't go to games complain about gator fans not going to games. Wearing your gator hat to tiger games doesn't count.

:finger:

I dont go to LSU Games except when the Gators play.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Poor, poor Nola. It's tough when you're a snowflake in the south :grin:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
NOLA no snowflake. Bravely living in the neighborhood of "Swamp Thing" ... and there's no tremble in his typing.
NOLA and family like where they live and they live it good. A snowflake wouldn't go toe to toe like he has with you guys.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
NOLA no snowflake. Bravely living in the neighborhood of "Swamp Thing" ... and there's no tremble in his typing.
NOLA and family like where they live and they live it good. A snowflake wouldn't go toe to toe like he has with you guys.
snowflakes whine, spaz, and get triggered over every little thing...

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
snowflakes whine, spaz, and get triggered over every little thing...

Really Durty? I whine? Whats that make you? Me triggered? You called me out...OH come me you at your hotel? Geez...WHAT...are your in middle school?

I said I like the PEOPLE of Louisiana. I also like the LIFESTYLE. I never defended LSU even though I'm an Alumnus. Louisiana has a lot of issues but I don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

Y'all can't read...look up where I said the game I want to win most is against LSU.

Again my Grand Kids call me Papa GATOR!

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Really Durty? I whine? Whats that make you? Me triggered? You called me out...OH come me you at your hotel? Geez...WHAT...are your in middle school?

I said I like the PEOPLE of Louisiana. I also like the LIFESTYLE. I never defended LSU even though I'm an Alumnus. Louisiana has a lot of issues but I don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

Y'all can't read...look up where I said the game I want to win most is against LSU.

You live in the middle of a swamp, what else would they call you.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

:triggered:

:lmao2:

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

You are the one who can't get your boats built on time...Maybe you need to ask yourself why?

Oh yeah...You're from the government...You're there to help:trump:

Speaking of boats, I was in Mobile for a Conference last weekend...I could see the LCS Independence Class ships being built behind the Convention Center…Impressive.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You are the one who can't get your boats built on time...Maybe you need to ask yourself why?

Oh yeah...You're from the government...You're there to help:trump:

Speaking of boats, I was in Mobile for a Conference last weekend...I could see the LCS Independence Class ships being built behind the Convention Center…Impressive.
We should have chosen a workforce outside Louisiana to build them, our mistake. :grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator