LSU is in shambles; Kelly overpaid by a million bucks, "slips his mind" to report it

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Poor Guice. Looks like he was getting stonewalled left and right back in 2016.

GreenCornyHaddock-size_restricted.gif

What you’re saying is he couldn’t make it into the endzone no matter how he tried...

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The amount of men I know who have been wrongfully accused of some form of sexual assault probably out number the women I know who have been raped 3 to 1.

Notice he didn't say accused of sexual assult by women..... what kinds of things is Bait into?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Yet Bill Clinton, Justin Fairfax, and Joe Biden..... go unchecked.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
On the subject...Coach "O" what did you tell your son after you "Trashed" his mom?

bacongator

Oct 10, 2014
According to this article, the NCAA is trying to link basketball recruiting violations under Wade to football recruiting violations under Orgeron so that they can show lack of institutional control. Hope it works. For some reason few things steam me as much as watching Wade on the sideline when it is obvious that he was buying players. Though, as I point out to my many LSU friends, you'd think with what he was paying them that he'd have a better record.

https://www.si.com/college/2020/08/26/lsu-basketball-investigation-could-mean-for-football

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
According to this article, the NCAA is trying to link basketball recruiting violations under Wade to football recruiting violations under Orgeron so that they can show lack of institutional control. Hope it works. For some reason few things steam me as much as watching Wade on the sideline when it is obvious that he was buying players. Though, as I point out to my many LSU friends, you'd think with what he was paying them that he'd have a better record.

https://www.si.com/college/2020/08/26/lsu-basketball-investigation-could-mean-for-football

It's odd that LSU cares more about baseball than basketball. You will not have to link cheating to football...I doubt LSU will be NC caliber for years to come...Last year was a "Perfect Storm".

And after the divorce... Coach O has lost a lot of respect....But winning will change all that...IF and that's a big IF...he can compete in the WEST.....Time will tell.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
It's odd that LSU cares more about baseball than basketball. You will not have to link cheating to football...I doubt LSU will be NC caliber for years to come...Last year was a "Perfect Storm".

And after the divorce... Coach O has lost a lot of respect....But winning will change all that...IF and that's a big IF...he can compete in the WEST.....Time will tell.
Based on the talent they are consistently bringing in, he should be competing.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
But he lost a TON of talent...you can't make that up unless you are Bama and even then odds are against you
Yes. And his last two classes were top 4 and on star avg, the current one is third. They might be young this year, but talent wise the future is bright. Coaching on the other hand.....

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@PFF: LSU star WR Ja’Marr Chase is opting out of the season, per @AlexS_ESPN l& @dennisdoddcbs Chase was the 3rd highest-graded (91.1) WR in the Power 5 in 2019 & ranks 4th on PFF's 2021 NFL Draft Big Board

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
@PFF: LSU star WR Ja’Marr Chase is opting out of the season, per @AlexS_ESPN l& @dennisdoddcbs Chase was the 3rd highest-graded (91.1) WR in the Power 5 in 2019 & ranks 4th on PFF's 2021 NFL Draft Big Board

A few practices without Burrow throwing to him...
Fuchs this sh*t! I’m out! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator