Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
200.gif

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

This is almost exactly the same motion, and result, from the young lady. Pretend the cake is about 2 rows of 5 people...her rainbird spray was deadly accurate.

I have a picture of the carnage here somewhere...

ChattanooGATOR

Swollen Member
Aug 30, 2014
This is almost exactly the same motion, and result, from the young lady. Pretend the cake is about 2 rows of 5 people...her rainbird spray was deadly accurate.

Would you have a linky to the thread? I must have missed it.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I remember getting back to the lot with my phamily exhausted from the heat (we were in the east stands), and you laid the story on me. Disaster narrowly averted. Nightfall and cold beer never felt so good, especially after seeing us play at a level rarely seen in the last 6 years. The Fifield lot has been the true champion of '16.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's 1967. Chris is 18, Randy and I are 16 and we're headed to see the Spencer Davis Group at the Beaches Coliseum in Chris' '56 Chevy. Randy has ripped his stepdad for a quart of liquor. We are speeding down Atlantic Blvd pouring the whiskey down out of the bottle like drunken sailors and smoking a pinjoint of mexican pot laughing our asses off. We get to the Coliseum and a local band is playing before Spencer Davis starts so we're walking around checking out the talent. The place is packed. We hadn't been there long and pretty soon Randy's not feeling to good so we head up the stairs to the mezzanine level. The Coliseum was a dome structure and the mezzanine also made the full circle. We found a couple of seats and Randy parks himself with his arms folded on the rail and his head on his hands. We weren't sitting there for long before I realized Randy was gonna blow. He never moved his head when he first started and with his mouth on his arms it caused the hot goo to spray like a water hose with your thumb over the end. Then he raised his head and began projectile vomiting. It was like a cartoon. His head was moving side to side and the stream started and stopped about 3 times. I looked over the rail and you could see people scattering. He probably shared the contents of his stomach with at least 15 people. It was a disgusting early end to a promising night. We had to stop at the first service station and hose Randy off so we could stand sitting in the car with him. I still see Randy from time to time and the story still brings a lot of laughs.
Typical Tuesday.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We used to have puking contests all the time when we were in school at UF. I'm a little disappointed in myself that I never thought of having one at a football game.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What reporters' question makes Prince Charles most want to puke? ... What's up Chuck?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.