LSU Women stomp Iowa to win NC

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When you win by 17, is that a upset?

At least the SEC wins, even thought USCe pooped the bed. How many times did USCe beat LSU this year?

Now the Caitlin Clark madness can fade into the background. where it belongs.

She is a very good player but this crap about her being the best player in College Basketball is just crazy.

Last edited:

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
USCe beat LSU once. Tinercee beat LSU in the conference tourney. Only 2 games EllEssShu lost.

Last edited:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Bayou Thugs win. Wheeeeee.

excited pig GIF

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
When you win by 17, is that a upset?

At least the SEC wins, even thought USCe pooped the bed. How many times did USCe beat LSU this year?

She is a very good player but this crap about her being the best player in College Basketball is just crazy.

Yeah I never got that either about being an "upset"...LSU had the better record....good for them and Mulkey....always liked her....I am just glad South Carolina and that racist woke coach got knocked out

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There is an old country saying that applies. "Stomp um into a mud hole then stomp um dry!"

LSU kicked their ugly asses!

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah I never got that either about being an "upset"...LSU had the better record....good for them and Mulkey....always liked her....I am just glad South Carolina and that racist woke coach got knocked out
Amen!

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
If that's what an all womens officiating crew is gonna give you then it was a massive fail. They were horrible.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Carson for LSU was on fire. Drained some real nice 3's throughout the game, and not right on the line either, she was taking legit shots.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
LSU's star, Angel Reese, said...
"All year, I was critiqued for who I was. I don't fit the narrative, I don't fit the box that y'all want me to be in. I'm too hood. I'm too ghetto. Y'all told me that all year. When other people do it, and y'all don't say nothing."

"So this is for the girls that look like me. For those that want to speak up for what they believe in. It's unapologetically you. And that's what I [did] before tonight. It was bigger than me tonight. And Twitter is going to go into a rage every time."

Well, great for her. Hope she enjoys the win and the championship.

Now, imagine if Iowa had won the game and that team's star, Caitlin Clark, had said the exact, same, thing...
1680528915842.png

bacongator

Oct 10, 2014
This just further illuminates the comparison between an AD who hires ambitiously (Scott Woodward) and one who does not (Scott Stricklin). Woodward hires Mulkey who wins a national championship in year two and I don't even know the name of our women's basketball coach (but she used the be the assistant, right?) and he hires Brian Kelly, who beats Alabama and goes to the SEC championship game in year 1. I think the verdict is still out on the long-term comparison of the football coaches, but so far the LSU AD looks like he knows what he's doing.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

Youre right, she is ranked 2nd although that could be argued.

1. Aliyah Boston, South Carolina​

Forward | 6-foot-5 | senior
2021-22 stats:
16.8 PPG, 12.5 RPG, 2.4 BPG

2. Caitlin Clark, Iowa

Guard | 6-foot-0 | junior
2021-22 stats:
27.0 PPG, 8.0 APG, 45.2% FG

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Youre right, she is ranked 2nd although that could be argued.

1. Aliyah Boston, South Carolina​

Forward | 6-foot-5 | senior
2021-22 stats:
16.8 PPG, 12.5 RPG, 2.4 BPG

2. Caitlin Clark, Iowa

Guard | 6-foot-0 | junior
2021-22 stats:
27.0 PPG, 8.0 APG, 45.2% FG

You must have missed the comments............... they said she was the best player in all college basketball..... men and women..... I take exception to that.....

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
You must have missed the comments............... they said she was the best player in all college basketball..... men and women..... I take exception to that.....
Yeah that some woke BS. That whole situation is eat up with it. They can add all the outside drama they want. shyt talking or some chick whining about not be respected or disrespected and Mulkey can dress up like Liberace.....it's still boring. I fully expect tonights game to be a blow out.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I would love to see her play a game of one-on-one against Bama's Miller. I bet she wouldn't score more than one or two baskets if they played to 21...

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I would love to see her play a game of one-on-one against Bama's Miller. I bet she wouldn't score more than one or two baskets if they played to 21...
I bet she wouldn't score more than one or two points against lowest kid on Princetons depth chart. And I'll go a step further and say neither LSU nor Iowa could beat John Marshall high in Richmond Va.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I bet she wouldn't score more than one or two points against lowest kid on Princetons depth chart. And I'll go a step further and say neither LSU nor Iowa could beat John Marshall high in Richmond Va.
Preach it Brother!!!!

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
That’s not fair; John Marshall is stacked this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.