Luke Fickell hired by Wisconsin; Urban rumored to replace him at Cincinnati

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I think he’d be more likely to take a small school job like Cincinnati than to be dropped back into the big-school pressure cooker.
God forbid he takes over the UCF program....we'll be stuck battling for 2nd or 3rd best in the state and praying we get his leftover in state recruits

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe it will be Cincy......

1669730395371.png

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I think he’d be more likely to take a small school job like Cincinnati than to be dropped back into the big-school pressure cooker.
I think that would be the smarter move if he does come back, but...

His ego is unlikely to let that happen. He is mercenary at the highest level--the dollars only found at the big schools will entice him.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

His ego is unlikely to let that happen. He is mercenary at the highest level--the dollars only found at the big schools will entice him.
Wisky gave Fickell 7.5 million and Cincy said they would have matched. So I would not be surprised if Cincy offered Urbs about 8 million +.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Recycle GIF by ChristaFreeland

It's not garbage, it recycles

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Are WE one of the callers?
We should be, but I highly doubt it. Leonhard does not meet the fans criteria. Did not play at UF, has never coached at UF, never touched ground in the city limits, has never taken a shyt or picked his nose on campus, so his resume would be kicked out by the HR computers.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Yeah, I think Cincy would give him 10 MILLION PER if that would actually get him signed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.