Status
Not open for further replies.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CapitalGator02;n133625 said:
You've just got to keep eye contact and nod every once in a while. Works every time until they ask "what did I just say?" Then you're toast.

I do that and she always ask "what did I just say?" :gah:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n133594 said:
:burn:

My wife is constantly infuriated with me for turning her out. You got nailed on this one, buddy.

You gotta do what you gotta do pimpjuice

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Since65;n133333 said:
I saw Grier play in high school, standing on the sidelines to observe a couple of times. Yes, he played in a lower classification against lesser athletes but I believe he can be the next "guy" at QB. He has a strong arm but more importantly, is very accurate. Most every pass he threw in the state championship game was delivered on target, allowing the receivers to catch it in stride. He moved well in the pocket and showed an awareness of the pass rush around him. Don't think he has elite speed but he's quick and ran effectively when necessary. In short, he looked like a functional quarterback should.

My guess on the desire for a redshirt season would be related to bulking up some size-wise and getting used to the speed of the game on an elite SEC level. I am anxious to see what he can do in McElwain's system with effective coaching. I think the skill set is there.
I second this. Saw him as well and yes, he was head and shoulders above his competition, but he didn't play down to their level. Kid is legitimate. Time will tell just how good he is.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n133608 said:
For the sake of being fair and balanced, I tune him out a lot too. :lol:

Which is precisely why I'm not apologizing. :dance2:

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Z06qox2A_normal.png
InAllKindsOfWeather @AllKindsWeather · 19m 19 minutes ago Due to a last second hangup with admissions, JUCO OL @BrandonPertile has informed our @Brody_IAKOW that he is sticking with Oklahoma State.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

In other words, Pertile couldn't qualify for Florida. Too bad, definitely a position of need.

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
LMAO go figure, Zach wrong about another recruit. You gotta take everything he says with a grain of salt

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We really needed another body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.