Mac and Company on the Trail

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Crystal Ball predictions today are leaning more towards the negative rumors being true. Lots of predictions of Jones to FSU and Henderson to Miami, as well as a smaller number for Herbert to Miami. Things seem to be trending in the wrong direction, definitely more in line with the negative rumors than the positive ones. On the flip side, there are a couple predictions of Herbert, Slaton and the Gaddy twins to UF. So not all bad news, but losing out on Jones and Henderson (both of whom many thought were Gator locks for a long time if I remember correctly) doesn't point to the massive NSD haul some are hoping for, if the CBs are true (obviously, nobody knows for sure, they are just educated guesses).

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
, Slaton and the Gaddy twins to UF
Gator Country podcast today mentioned something I hadnt heard before, that being that TJ Slaton has grade issues even if he does sign. I already knew the Gaddys did.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@onlygators: Florida will not be one of the 16 schools ESPN has a reporter at on NSD. Kentucky and 7 other SEC schools will have one on site.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Have any pics of the secretary?
giphy.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They gotten 2 decommits and 3 commits in the last 2 weeks. WTF? And they're at 28. This is at least the 3rd time Butch has had 25+ since he's been there.
They sign a bunch of kids who have grade problems who never actually make it into school.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@onlygators: Florida will not be one of the 16 schools ESPN has a reporter at on NSD. Kentucky and 7 other SEC schools will have one on site.
I think that's a blessing in disguise - at least the nation will not see our failure first hand through BSPNs agenda.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think that's a blessing in disguise - at least the nation will not see our failure first hand through BSPNs agenda.

I'm sure that's why they aren't coming to G'ville. We all know how much ESPN loves the Gators.
:giggle:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe the next coach will get us back into the top half of the SEC.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone know who Allen is talking about when he says some players he met with may be silent commits to us?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
That's really sad. Call me Negator and other names but that is f ing sad.

Hell, even I think that's sad. I tell ya' if we bomb on NSD and all the negative stuff proves true, I think I'm just gonna laugh. I really do

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Hell, even I think that's sad. I tell ya' if we bomb on NSD and all the negative stuff proves true, I think I'm just gonna laugh. I really do

You have to wonder if they know something...or heard something. We should be having a huge NSD. I don't get it.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Herbert has cancelled UF visit and is no longer considering the gators. Cited not having an oline coach. Mac fails and falls on his face yet again. Just one... more.. season........

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator