Mac and Company on the Trail

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not too disappointed about KLH. The rumors are that he let himself go and that Mich pushed him out. I just hope we have a solid plan B. I'd hate to only have 2 OL, but it it gets us an extra DT, I'll be ok. Losing out on Henderson would suck.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Not too disappointed about KLH. The rumors are that he let himself go and that Mich pushed him out. I just hope we have a solid plan B. I'd hate to only have 2 OL, but it it gets us an extra DT, I'll be ok. Losing out on Henderson would suck.

Agreed if there's someone better.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Scout300 OT Kai-Leon Herbert commits to the childhood favorite #Miami #Canes. Huge local get for @MarkRicht scout.com/player/195395-…

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Herbert has cancelled UF visit and is no longer considering the gators. Cited not having an oline coach. Mac fails and falls on his face yet again. Just one... more.. season........
Yeah, but we have interns on the recruiting trail. No problem per Stricklin.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ThomasGoldkamp: Well there's one big piece off the board for the #Gators.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Do you really think ot will get us another DT? Thats laughable. We will go into Feb 3rd 10 short on schooly players (even with all these gems we steal from directional schools) and will lose another 5 or so between now and August.

Our program is so foleyed that its going to be a tough sell. No players, facilities still five years down the road and an administration with a history of promising the stars until youve signed as HC then immediately cheapskating every decision thereafter.

The athletic deoartment is still foleyed. The need to fumigate the place of every single cockroach and start over. This will never be fixed so long as these people are involved.

Cheapazzing on these coaches is just the latest example. Being will to foleyup another class just to avoid paying enough to cover the new guys early out penalty. Astonishing. And I bet they think they are being clever.

Last edited:

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Zach nailed this one, he changed his prediction 10 minutes ago and voila....spot on!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do you really think ot will get us another DT? Thats laughable. We will go into Feb 3rd 10 short on players and will lose another 5 or so between now and August.
Did I say it would?

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Do you really think ot will get us another DT? Thats laughable. We will go into Feb 3rd 10 short on players and will lose another 5 or so between now and August.
Maybe we're on probation and don't know it. There has to be a logical explanation we don't fill 10 available scholarships....maybe 38 recruits next year?

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
He is UNRANKED. If he's so good then why the offer so late in the game? You and your 4224 twin can both explain it to me.

I get it, reading comprehension's not your strong point. It's ok, you are otherwise so congenial and reasonable that I'm willing to overlook your difficulties in comprehending the written word.

My post said "definitely a project at DE".

I don't think most people would take that as me saying "he's so good".

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hell, even I think that's sad. I tell ya' if we bomb on NSD and all the negative stuff proves true, I think I'm just gonna laugh. I really do
We are all just at different points in the grief process. Some just hold out hope long beyond the point when their head knows better.

Im to the point of chuckling about each and every sign on the path but it still hurts to know what has happened to our program.

I feels sorry for the kids the most. The sweat and bleed for us. This must be painfully embarrassing for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.