Recruiting Mac Announces Early Enrollees: Focus on Offense

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@CoachMcElwain: Excited to OFFICIALLY welcome Joshua Hammond (@J_Hammond5) to the @GatorsFB family as a midyear enrollee. #16ATORS https://t.co/vYD31kTOf1

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think we can expect a huge class with this many EE's.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
EEs count toward 2015 class, right? If so, how many EEs can we take and how many does that leave open for 2016's class?

Thanks,
NV.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And we need about 5 more like him. Too bad we only have two offensive linemen committed right now and about eight defensive backs.

True, but it's good that we keep reloading our secondary. Also, most of our offensive lineman are really young so we should be good in that position next year, or at least heavily improved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
EEs count toward 2015 class, right? If so, how many EEs can we take and how many does that leave open for 2016's class?

Thanks,
NV.

I'm not sure how many we can roll back because I don't know how many counted against the 2015 class already. But the rule is you can't sign more than 85 players total. And no more than 25 per NCAA regulations for the current class.

JUCOs and transfers don't apply to this rule of 25 because it is not their initial sports scholarship offer. I'm not sure how they fit in.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure how many we can roll back because I don't know how many counted against the 2015 class already. But the rule is you can't sign more than 85 players total. And no more than 25 per NCAA regulations for the current class.

JUCOs and transfers don't apply to this rule of 25 because it is not their initial sports scholarship offer. I'm not sure how they fit in.
Dang, you were the person I was hoping would respond with the answer. Thanks J.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator