Mark Richt suffers heart attack

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Good witness. College sports aint close to being everything. I have to be willing to forgive the Georgia thing.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
God bless Mark's heart and his recovery. He merely coached our football arch enemy. He did not try to harm our lives. And I think he got punishment for each football mistake he made.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
This could go a couple of ways here....he IS on the list and all....and some other stuff....

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
No hard feelings for Richt, wish him a healthy recovery. He was only 5-10 against us with 3 of those victories coming against Champ.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'll give him a pass. He's a good man, despite the stench of dwag. Hope he gets better and has a happy retirement.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I think the only fair thing to do would be to bring him back home to Trailerhassee after Taggart is fired, to spend the rest of his days trying to turn the Clown’s circus back around.

We should start a Twitter campaign.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Word is it happened directly after a Lole booster contacted him about the head clown position.

Richt is a good man. I wish him nothing but the best in his recovery. He’s a man with a good soul

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if he thinks he is still coaching for the Dawgs.....

Someone needs to call him and tell him to relax, we will be Kirby's problem in 2 weeks.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Oh wow, hope he has a speedy recovery. As others have said, despite the fact he’s a Nole, Dwag, and Cane, he’s a fine person. The world needs fine people.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Wishing him the best with a full and speedy recovery.

However, fuk Georgia.

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
I think we all forget how much of a grind coaching is. These guys give everything they have to produce for the schools. And it wears on their bodies. That being said I wish him a speedy recovery.

and **** Meyer!! My good wishes are only for good people!!:thug2:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I think we all forget how much of a grind coaching is. These guys give everything they have to produce for the schools. And it wears on their bodies. That being said I wish him a speedy recovery.

and **** Meyer!! My good wishes are only for good people!!:thug2:
Lots of people have heart attacks in their 50s and 60s. Not denying they’re in a hard profession but I doubt it contributed to this any more than his diet.

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
Lots of people have heart attacks in their 50s and 60s. Not denying they’re in a hard profession but I doubt it contributed to this any more than his diet.
Cant argue with you there....my point still stands about Meyer though.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I don't personally know him, so I have no idea if all these statements about him being a good man, with a good soul, a loving heart or a good witness are true at all. I do know he coached the Dwags for many years and sent his entire team on the field to celebrate a first quarter TD. He also played and coached for Miami, as well as coaching FSU's offense in some of the more brutal Gator losses. So, while I don't wish a heart attack on the guy, F u c k him and all the other Dwags.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I don't personally know him, so I have no idea if all these statements about him being a good man, with a good soul, a loving heart or a good witness are true at all. I do know he coached the Dwags for many years and sent his entire team on the field to celebrate a first quarter TD. He also played and coached for Miami, as well as coaching FSU's offense in some of the more brutal Gator losses. So, while I don't wish a heart attack on the guy, F u c k him and all the other Dwags.

Abso****inglutely.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
And Nulls?

And coCaines (twice)?
From my perspective, the Girls School in Tallahassee will never be a legit rival. Miami has dropped off the radar and may never live down the gangsta years. Richt did his best to change that culture and it gave him a heart attack. Georgia however sucks, always, forever and in every way. I will have to dig out the "Why we hate Georgia" article before the WLOCP. Every Gator should know it by heart and recite it to their family every year, like the Passover story at Seder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator