Jun 2, 2015
FYI: Being better looking does not excuse anyone from acting like a moron.

Well, there are a lot of hi-profile coaches out there other than Richt including Dabo, Saban doing it. It basically doesn't look any more moronic than Tebowing. Would you say the same thing if Coach Mac was dabbing? Sometimes it is just fun to act like a moron. Just a silly fad that will fade with time.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Would you say the same thing if Coach Mac was dabbing? Sometimes it is just fun to act like a moron. Just a silly fad that will fade with time.
I have to agree with the cane here in this case. It's a fad. Coaches are gonna do what the kids are doing when recruiting. We all know it. It's all part of the recruiting game. Fads come and fads go. Next year it'll be something new all the coaches are doing to impress the kiddies.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sometimes it is just fun to act like a moron
This is true, but unfortunately for you, that's not what your boy richt is doing. It's not just for fun or silliness. He's doing it because some idiot recruit wanted to see it and he's desperate to get their pledge. Basically, you have a hired monkey tap dancing for 17 year old punks as your HC. Gotta feel good about that! :lol2:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He'll win 9-10 games a year and get treated like a king there. He's got a better recruiting base and an easier schedule.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, there are a lot of hi-profile coaches out there other than Richt including Dabo, Saban doing it. It basically doesn't look any more moronic than Tebowing. Would you say the same thing if Coach Mac was dabbing? Sometimes it is just fun to act like a moron. Just a silly fad that will fade with time.
To each his own, but they still look like Moron's. If Mac does it, I'll call him a Moron too, but I just don't see it happening.

Jun 2, 2015
This is true, but unfortunately for you, that's not what your boy richt is doing. It's not just for fun or silliness. He's doing it because some idiot recruit wanted to see it and he's desperate to get their pledge. Basically, you have a hired monkey tap dancing for 17 year old punks as your HC. Gotta feel good about that! :lol2:

Durty, that's ridiculous. Guess you consider Dabo and Saban monkeys too? Of course he wants to get them to sign. That's what it is all about. Regardless, would you want Coach Mac to be so stoic and uptight as to not kid around with recruits? I think you simply don't like Miami and/or Richt and that's obviously your privilege. I despised your Coach Urban, but like Coach Mac. PS: not all 17 year olds are punks or maybe you are just referring to our recruits as being punks. LOL

Jun 2, 2015
Don't forget the simple pleasures in Miami of a great Cuban sandwich, black beans and rice with chopped onion, some plantains, and a Materva soda over ice. yummm.....

Ate @ LaHavana on Biscayne Bvd., just noth of 125th St. and it was great! A restaurant over on the Beachside in Ormond Beach, LuLu's, has really good pressed Cuban sandwiches with black beans and rice. I believe that Placita's grocery store here sells Materva soda in the six pack.

Mainland_Buc_75

Emerald Gulf Coast Gator
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
A restaurant over on the Beachside in Ormond Beach, LuLu's, has really good pressed Cuban sandwiches with black beans and rice. I believe that Placita's grocery store here sells Materva soda in the six pack.

Try the Sazon Latino Restaurant over on Mason Avenue....

Jun 2, 2015
Mainland Buc, Thanks for the recommendtion of Sazon on Mason. I will try it. Well, you Gators got a good one (Polite) out of Mainland.
BTW, both of my sons played football for Mainland and the youngest graduated from UCF on a football scholarship.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Durty, that's ridiculous. Guess you consider Dabo and Saban monkeys too? Of course he wants to get them to sign. That's what it is all about. Regardless, would you want Coach Mac to be so stoic and uptight as to not kid around with recruits? I think you simply don't like Miami and/or Richt and that's obviously your privilege. I despised your Coach Urban, but like Coach Mac. PS: not all 17 year olds are punks or maybe you are just referring to our recruits as being punks. LOL

Its all in good fun sugarcane :). But in all seriousness, hell no I don't want to see mac doing that stupid crap. What if kids suddenly want to see their recruiters twerk? Would you want them doing that? :lol2:

This shilling for commits is now officially akin to soulless pols shilling for votes; its just a bad look and makes you cringe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.