Mark Thompson is sitting at 245 lbs!

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I don't know if everyone saw the race between Thompson & Scarlett on twitter or not but Scarlett only beat that big "SOB" by a step and a half at the most. He can still haul ass at 245!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

don't know how to get it to post right, but just click on it and it'll take you to the source

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I guess you didn't hear the great news... Chump was fired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dammit I've got to remember to read all the way to the end of a post before making a joke, because some of y'all must just have all day to reply to stuff on here :lol::lol::lol:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Dammit I've got to remember to read all the way to the end of a post before making a joke, because some of y'all must just have all day to reply to stuff on here :lol::lol::lol:

Most days, I get 5 minutes on the can or some brief moment to peek at GCMB. And I'm not usually the first to reach the punchline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

don't know how to get it to post right, but just click on it and it'll take you to the source

Thanks for posting this! I get the feeling that Scarlett slowed a little once he had him beat. Scarlett isn't small either... BTW.

I'm happy to have a big RB who can get yards and fall forward. My biggest worry is his ability to maintain lateral quickness with his size without getting hurt. As long as he can do that... I don't care how big he is.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Don't look like there's a thing wrong with him. Bid dude.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Battering ram.

rockinchair

Dec 11, 2015
Don't know why, but I've just got a good feeling about this guy.

Looking forward to seeing him in action!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.