Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Who is uncle silkk?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Herndon (37) looks like one of Law's smurfs and Scarlett (25) looks small too. Didn't see Cronk in the video though.
I think Scarlett is sitting around 215. He's not small. Just seems that way compared to Thompson. Which is a good thing for Thompson, and the Gators.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I think Scarlett is sitting around 215. He's not small. Just seems that way compared to Thompson. Which is a good thing for Thompson, and the Gators.

check out the vines in this article. running drill featuring all three RBs. thompson is huge and imposing but watch the way scarlett runs the drill. very smooth. excellent balance. upper body never moves. really hopeful for improvement in the ground game.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/new-rb-drawing-praise/

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No, it is someone to whom Quez is talking, but I don't know whom and I don't care to research.

Every time I try to look at twitter I lose 10 IQ points.

Yeah. He some guy down in South Florida. He was a huge clutchlikeMJ supporter. And then one of the first to abandon him.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Could be wrong but I think Thompson will definitely get the most carries this season after watching the other RBs last season and figuring our line will have a few issues again where a bigger back could help out some.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I see lots of discussion about Thompson and Scarlett, but I thought Cronk showed more consistency than Scarlett. Should be an interesting competition.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Should be interesting. I haven't seen a UF running back actually run someone over since Deshawn Wynn was here...I'm not sure what I'll do if this actually happens:shocked3:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Should be interesting. I haven't seen a UF running back actually run someone over since Deshawn Wynn was here...I'm not sure what I'll do if this actually happens:shocked3:
I just remember him running in place a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator