Marquand Manuel to the Jags?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I'd love to see him get the job. Having a gator on staff automatically makes my jags more of a winner.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I had no idea he was even coaching in the NFL. Good for him!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Not sure it would be wise for any rising DC to hang his hat on Gus Bradley's hat rack. Bradley has already hinted that he may be calling the D plays next season. That may not be all bad as Gus has already proven that he is in way over his head as a HC with the worst four year record in modern NFL history.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing against Marquand, but it's likely that Bradley is hanging on by his fingernails and a young guy is more likely to come to Jax than someone more established.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Not sure it would be wise for any rising DC to hang his hat on Gus Bradley's hat rack. Bradley has already hinted that he may be calling the D plays next season. That may not be all bad as Gus has already proven that he is in way over his head as a HC with the worst four year record in modern NFL history.
You could be right. But the new DC could replace Bradley at some point. Unimpressed with Gus. They have some talent but you can't take bows for a 5 win season can you?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Talk about a metioric rise if he gets it. Wonder if Gus would call the plays? Thought I read he'd allow the new DC to do it.
As coach:

Agree. That's a hell of a rise, even if he's not hired as the Jags DC.

I still wish he had made that pick against "the rooster" back in 98....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator