Matt Ruhle Fired, Trev Alberts on Line 1

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He’s in the fraternity now, so he’s good. He could’ve shown up to work every day with no pants and gone winless in his 2.5 seasons, and there’d still be 4 teams lined up to bid him up.

Two good years at Temple, one good year at Baylor, and he’s already set for life. Total W/L record of 58-70 and probably 75+ mil in earnings.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He’s in the fraternity now, so he’s good. He could’ve shown up to work every day with no pants and gone winless in his 2.5 seasons, and there’d still be 4 teams lined up to bid him up.

Two good years at Temple, one good year at Baylor, and he’s already set for life. Total W/L record of 58-70 and probably 75+ mil in earnings.
Laurence Fishburne Pop GIF by ABC Network

Alex.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Matt Rhule would be stupid to take a job at Nebraska under a dips**t like Trev Alberts.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Dip**** candyass liberal owner Tepper up here is hoping Ruhle takes a college job to lessen the buyout.

It is not the liberal part of David Tepper that wants Ruhle to take another job quickly to lessen the buyout, but rather that Tepper is a member of the tribe and you know how my people feel about their money, :lmao2:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who does Barn go after harder, Freeze, Ruhle, or Freaking Deon?
There’s a lot of smoke that they go after Kiffin. But the booster situation is so bad at Auburn that he more than likely won’t go.

The only guy from your list that I think would go there would be Freeze.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Barn won't be happy with anyone.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Penn State for Rhule.

He’s an alum and good friends with the AD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.