McArthur Burnett to transfer

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
You guys should know who this is. Law, myself, and others were incensed with all the low tier DB’s that were brought on. Especially when we needed linebackers, DE’s, QBs, OL, etc.

Mullen doing work. There’s around 10 more kids that need to find their way out of the program.

I remember him, he was a reach even for McElweenie. No disrespect intended, but he is among several who were never going to be SEC caliber players (including about half of the OL). I'm too lazy to look it up, but I think he may have been a 2-star. I expect others will follow suit in the coming weeks. Goodbye, good luck and thanks for being honest with yourself about your prospects at UF - and thereby opening up a spot for someone else.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We never talked about this guy the entire time he was here.

He announces his intention to transfer and gets three pages. :facepalm:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You meant what you said, Mr. Big Britches Passive Aggressive. You alluded to Dan and I as being old geezer gossips. I got news for you. You're right.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
You meant what you said, Mr. Big Britches Passive Aggressive. You alluded to Dan and I as being old geezer gossips. I got news for you. You're right.

And they say the memory is the first thing to go....I just cant remember what the second thing is....

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
I remember him, he was a reach even for McElweenie. No disrespect intended, but he is among several who were never going to be SEC caliber players (including about half of the OL). I'm too lazy to look it up, but I think he may have been a 2-star. I expect others will follow suit in the coming weeks. Goodbye, good luck and thanks for being honest with yourself about your prospects at UF - and thereby opening up a spot for someone else.
A classic Butters' special 3* ranked 482 on 247 composite.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
A classic Butters' special 3* ranked 482 on 247 composite.
Thanks for helping a lazy old Gator. This does however raise another question - am I as lazy as the guy who recruited the number 482nd ranked player in the first place? And if so, do I catch a break because I'm 482 years old?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We never talked about this guy the entire time he was here.

He announces his intention to transfer and gets three pages. :facepalm:
I put him on the list of people who should transfer immediately along with Mike Allen Trash McWilliams Williamson and several others.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

FlGator19382

Oct 7, 2017
:wag:

The fact that this post got likes is more embarrassing than the post itself, and that's really saying something. Butters recruited dozens of players no one has ever heard of.

Joseph Putu comes to mind lol. If you don't follow recruiting that heavily it's understandable to overlook all the 2 and 3 star FAU level players Butters settled for.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members