Meanwhile in Knoxville...

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
upload_2018-11-24_19-45-42.png
Quick, act now before it ends up on a street urchin in the crowded shanties of Dar es Salaam.

Volnation 1.JPG

Volnation 2.JPG

Responses are pure gold.

Attachments

• VolNation.JPG
    VolNation.JPG
    10.2 KB · Views: 105

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Usually they’re in late-stage Volsheimers by now and crowing about how we got lucky and they could beat us if we played them again.

Welp...getting smoked by Vandy and missing out on a bowl game should cure them of any such delusions of grandeur adequacy this year.

Alex.

UForFU

Nov 17, 2017
This response is perfect because of the trash can

Dsz_nP0UUAIL-gj.jpg

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
In fairnes, Tinerc is awful and after they turnovered themselves in a loss to UF, I predicted ZERO wins in the SEC for them. I was wrong and they beat 2 SEC opponents that are both better teams. So for that I give them a little credit. But overall they are awful and I don't see them climbing the ladder at all.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
In fairnes, Tinerc is awful and after they turnovered themselves in a loss to UF, I predicted ZERO wins in the SEC for them. I was wrong and they beat 2 SEC opponents that are both better teams. So for that I give them a little credit. But overall they are awful and I don't see them climbing the ladder at all.

Ignoring the fact that at least a few of those TO were forced by us, they would have still lost without the turnovers. Are you peddling Volnation talking points now? "Cousin Eddie" laid a beat down on them at their house.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think you guys are right about Fulmer. He's been seriously butthurt and wanted that job back since he was fired. It's only a matter of time before he declares he's the only one who can "save" UT football. :facepalm:

By the way, remember how the last GM was fired for having the audacity to interview Mike Leach? Thank God the stupid brass turned their snobby noses up at him, he's one guy that would have made me nervous.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They could steal a page from the sharkhumper’s playbook and hire a high school basketball coach. :dunno:
The Nulls DID hire that guy I think.
John Herron whose resume says twitter famous.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.