Meltdown

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Haven't seen a Jackson destroy the Seminoles this bad since Andrew did it in 1817.

:lmao2:

Every time they interview Jimbo before halftime i feel like it's a local news channel interviewing a bystander in Pasco County about a neighborhood meth house blowing up.

Remember when we laughed at Louisville for rehiring Petrino? Only one laughing now is him while he sh!ts on our graves.

Good stuff.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
That's great! I miss those weekly posts. My favorites from this one:

UTx loses to CAL:
"Tomorrow, I'm gonna drive to that vacant lot in town where the neighborhood kids play tag football. Then, I'm gonna toss a dozen 12 year olds in the back, put them in Texas uniforms and call them a defense. BECAUSE MAYBE THEN WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET A STOP"

"THE PREVIOUS REVIEW IS UNDER REVIEW"

"
Horrible Defense a book by the Big XII Conference"

"TEXAS BACK… to making me want to die."

"Just woke up my 5 and 6 year old daughters by yelling “**** THESE RETARD REFS IN THE ASS WITH A PICK AXE!” My wife was displeased."

MichSt over ND:
"I SWEAR TO GOD KIZER, IF YOU DON'T SCORE ON THIS DRIVE, I WILL EAT ALL OF YOUR ALLOTED AMOUNT OF ICE CREAM RIGHT IN ****ING FRONT OF YOU!!!"

"Do you think Pope Francis will let these refs use birth control because they’re really ****ing us hard and I can’t afford another kid."

"You telling me you didn't expect a run up the middle on 1st and 10, Van Gorder?
Even though that's LITERALLY ALL THEY'VE DONE ON FIRST DOWN ALL NIGHT?"

"
I wish I wasn’t so Irish so it would take less booze to die of alcohol poisoning."

"I feel like it's in Flutie's contract that they have to mention his Hail Mary every 3 games."

UL over F$U:
"sorry for bad england
when were you when FSU was kill?
I was at home eat crab legs when Jameis ring"

"Okay, sacrificed the chicken, slit the pig’s throat, burned the tea leaves. Jimbo running out of kids to promise to satan… let’s get it done."

"Haven't seen a Jackson destroy the Seminoles this bad since Andrew did it in 1817."

"Iowa and FSU, which is worse: getting beat by an FCS team, or getting beat like one?"

"And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Florida State football by 50 points."

"Every time they interview Jimbo before halftime i feel like it's a local news channel interviewing a bystander in Pasco County about a neighborhood meth house blowing up."

"My UF friends are being nice to me now. That's how bad this is."

"PHONE LINES ARE OPEN NOW FOR THE SAVE THE SEMINOLES TELETHON ANY DONATION CAN HELP THE SEMINOLES PAY FOR THEIR ******* RECONSTRUCTION SURGERY CALL NOW AT 1-800-ASS-BLAST"

"hi I'm halftime FSU fan, I'm pretty sad but overall optimistic."
"Hi I'm post game FSU fan and I don't care who you call, I'm not putting the ****ing gun down."

aTm over AU:
"I'll pay the gal at the waffle House 200 if she'll piss on his grits tonight."

"Great tackle on the guy that didn't have the ball there"

"Our band members even look defeated."

"I hate football. Luckily auburn quit playing football a couple years ago."

"I'm gonna go rage **** my bammer wife and then cry into a bowl of ice cream and my dignity."

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Description of Jimbo in the halftime interview is the winner. :lol2:

Here's the line:

Every time they interview Jimbo before halftime i feel like it's a local news channel interviewing a bystander in Pasco County about a neighborhood meth house blowing up.

I guess it's the first time I've heard him...couldn't understand an effing word he said. It was pure diarrhea of the mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.