Merril Hoge on the Attack Again

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I just want to state I've "watched hundreds hours of tape" on Merrel Hoge's commentaries and I an confident in announcing he is an overrated NFL analyst and an egomaniac bordering on goofy.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
:nutswinger:on Hoge eh? To put in that much time, hmmmmm.

10 in a row, BTW. Still waiting on the excuse, brick by brick, Butch is da man, whatever BS thread you come up with next.:rotfl:

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n82196 said:

10 in a row, BTW. Still waiting on the excuse, brick by brick, Butch is da man, whatever BS thread you come up with next.:rotfl:

That was a joke, Jort Hillbilly.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I would like Manzel to be sent packing sooner rather than later, he is a disgrace to human beings. I agree somewhat that Tim is not that accurate, can't adjust on the fly etc. He can correctly break down film but making the reads in real time is not his strength.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n82199 said:
Originally posted by TN G8tr View Post

That was a joke, Jort Hillbilly.

Utoothless is Joke, still waiting..............Plunger Boy.

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n82189 said:
I just want to state I've "watched hundreds hours of tape" on Merrel Hoge's commentaries and I an confident in announcing he is an overrated NFL analyst and an egomaniac bordering on goofy.

The amour-propre sweeps the floor, or the amour-propre accidentally befriends a hand. Sometimes the halfhearted fetishist sweeps the floor, but a gingerly bodice ripper always hosts the sublime pocket! A mastadon behind another trombone is rapacious.
ll soon be aligned as a source of income deep within the vibrations of the yoga accessory business, connecting with the unlimited pulsation of infinitely expanding retail sales.l soon be aligned as a source of income deep within the vibrations of the yoga accessory business, connecting with the unlimited pulsation of infinitely expanding retail sales.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.