Mildcats Prediction Thread

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
This one is pretty simple and straightforward I think. Kentucky is without its’ star running back(allegedly), and their offensive line had a horrendous showing against perennial powerhouse Miami of Ohio.

I think AR has 350 total yards or more, and I think the running backs combine for another 200 yard game, with ETN and Johnson beginning to separate themselves from the pack.

Defense makes some strides and puts the clamps on the Kentucky offense early on, with sacks and causing Levis to throw a couple of senseless picks.

Gators 38
Kitties 23

:chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
This is the year we get the old Kentucky back. The one that forgets to ensure all gator receivers have a db lined up with them. The one that would have an offense turn it over twice in a row. The one that would have heads in hands by the end of the first quarter.

We are back, and so is Kentucky.

36-10 Gators.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Last week I predicted a close game that would be put away by a late Gator TD and that we would have a pick-6. Ventrell could have made me look like quite the soothsayer…….

This week, I agree with pretty much the whole board that we should win comfortably. Loud home crowd; Gators feeling confident but not arrogant; UK dealing with missing players and a rebuilt O-line that’s still a work in progress.

UF wins 34-17, with the kitties scoring a late TD to make the game look closer than it was. AR gets his first TD pass of the season and follows up with another in the air and one on the ground.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Not sold on our D at all. Bend but don't break...I think UK throws the ball 70% of the time and Cox cramps himself by running 15-20 yards every play. Luckily, our RBs and AR15 are up to the task and answer FGs with TDs.

Gators: 35
UK: 27

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I would like to think we're gonna blow them out, but I think it could be a letdown game for us. All the hype for us after the Utah game, and all the talk of UK struggles and players out for the game. I think we win, but in a sloppy way. UF 24 UK 17

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
23-16. I think their defense will be one of the best we face this year and unlike the Utes, they’ve got a game-film to scheme around.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
35-14 UF

sUcK's Defense will try their best against Richardson but will fail. Defense steps up a bit more and does better. UK goes back to being UF's usual win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.