Mizzou game...

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
As one of my favorite bands, The Clash, once wrote...should I stay or should I go. I have tix...7 hour drive from Chicago....will drive to St. Louis and stay with family Thursday night....play golf on Friday if the weather cooperates...then get up at 7am on Saturday and make the drive to beautiful Columbia (sarcasm). BTW, best Clash song is Lost in a Supermarket...anyone else up for the punishment of an 11am game???

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
As one of my favorite bands, The Clash, once wrote...should I stay or should I go. I have tix...7 hour drive from Chicago....will drive to St. Louis and stay with family Thursday night....play golf on Friday if the weather cooperates...then get up at 7am on Saturday and make the drive to beautiful Columbia (sarcasm). BTW, best Clash song is Lost in a Supermarket...anyone else up for the punishment of an 11am game???

hey now Columbia aint that bad...

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You mentioned the opportunity to play golf. That's a good enough reason for me.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This game will be an odd watch, because I will be super happy no matter what??
Really curious to see how each player comports himself. Frankly, I'd give as motivational speech containing the idea that the loadstone is off their ankles & minds. Great times are on the way.... and I would not say "I love you guys working your tails off."-- no,no,no.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Good for you, Wincity. Hope your 3.5-day weekend goes perfect each day of it. Just think, you'll be able to cast your mind upon the first game of the rest of our lives.

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
I was at the 89 LSU game, but we had no idea that it was Galen's last game and that SOS was on his way to save the day!!!

I agree that it is the dawn of a new era.....

I went to the 2013 Mizzou game....arrghhhh cold and brutal to watch....hope it won't be the same story.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Golf is a good enough excuse. Plus an opportunity to see how the team reacts to the coaching change in person would be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.