Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
28 / 17

I'm never right......:banghead:

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
23-17 Eddie with the tying kick then winning kick as time runs down.

The extra week to work on ST shows as we actually catch a punt before it hits the ground.

I know the rules for fantasy football can vary from league to league, so I'm a little fuzzy on this ... how long does Eddie's game-winning FG have to be, to get the full six points?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
How's the mizzou qb looking? That might be what determines if we're in for a fight. Gators better "show me" something this Saturday. Not feeling confident in my prediction...

24-16 good guys.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How's the mizzou qb looking? That might be what determines if we're in for a fight. Gators better "show me" something this Saturday. Not feeling confident in my prediction...

24-16 good guys.

Doesn't matter how they looked previously, we have a bad habit of making so so QB's look All-American. Harris for LSU last year, pin head, so hopefully the DB's were humbled by their eating crow at the vols and decide to walk the walk

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Doesn't matter how they looked previously, we have a bad habit of making so so QB's look All-American. Harris for LSU last year, pin head, so hopefully the DB's were humbled by their eating crow at the vols and decide to walk the walk
I sincerely doubt there's anything that's going to humble "teez" tabor.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
My hope is that because LDR is leading us, our Offense will track like it did versus Kentucky = confusing
Mizzou's D via creating multiple patches of "daylight" that LDR can choose quickly, that Perrine & Scarlett
can slash through.
Can Callaway be allowed to return punts?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Goodguys 13
Third Best SEC Tigers 10

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
37-3, with a defensive TD and a punt return for TD.
:chomp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.