Status
Not open for further replies.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator;n288265 said:
I don't know what I think of this. Like SQ said it could help them, but it could make a bad season even worse. Do I dare say that the East is ours for the taking?
If you mean that it's there for the taking because if we win all of our SEC games we will the division then yes...but realistically it's only there for the taking if other teams step up and beat uga because we are going to lose a few and they most likely won't

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n288347 said:
If memory serves me correctly, we started 4-0 every year with Muschamp, as well.

No, we started 3-1 in 2013.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
-THE DUDE-;n288384 said:
If you mean that it's there for the taking because if we win all of our SEC games we will the division then yes...but realistically it's only there for the taking if other teams step up and beat uga because we are going to lose a few and they most likely won't

UGLY traditionally $#!T$ the bed. I feel that if we do lose to them (which I don't think we will), they will have at least two loses in the SEC (Alabama and either Auburn, Kentucky, or even do I dare say bUTtchug). I feel we match up well against Old Miss and I like our chances. However the two games that have me most worried are LSU and UGLY.

Dec 10, 2014
Alagator;n288382 said:
Look, the last thing I wanna be accused of being is a Law apologist.

:lol:

I was only scratching the surface with Law. There's been a multitude of ways he's been wrong about many things. His crow will be continuously served in a variety of different threads on a variety of different subjects. There's a lot of crow to get to him.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n288394 said:
No, we started 3-1 in 2013.

My apologies. I had almost permanently blotted the memory of the Miami disaster from memory. Thanks, thanks a lot for reminding me of that.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n288453 said:
My apologies. I had almost permanently blotted the memory of the Miami disaster from memory. Thanks, thanks a lot for reminding me of that.

You are very welcome.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n288453 said:

We also started 3-1 last year (almost 1-3).

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Unfortunately for us Mauk's backup is better. Drew Lock just went 16/19 for 108 and 2 TDs in the first half. Mizzou is up on the Cocks 17-10. This Lock kid looks like the real deal. Mauk will never start again.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n288339 said:
Hey Law:

How's Charlie doing?
What are you talking about? Strong?

I was never a Strong fan and said all along Wed never hired anyone from that regime. In fact I said if it were between Strong and Franklin, Franklin should be the choice but that neither were worth anything near 6 million a year.

Youre fvkking hallucinating again. You need to stick with your medicine routine, Mikey.

You still pissed about Mac demanding immediate drastic facilties upgrades? You've been a raving lunatic since then I hope you aren't left at home alone with your child.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's insane. A couple of people have opined about his relationship w Fooley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.