Monday Morning QB

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Turns out with our good Def. ends out and enough missed holding calls to trigger a gator club meeting we lost to the #1 team in the country after driving down to take the lead in the 2nd half with their almost mythical home field advantage...........Cousin Eddie seems to be doing good so far with what he had to take to the dance........We have come a long way since those dark ages post Urban. An Egyptian soccer player could even see this improvement.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Turns out with our good Def. ends out and enough missed holding calls to trigger a gator club meeting we lost to the #1 team in the country after driving down to take the lead in the 2nd half with their almost mythical home field advantage...........Cousin Eddie seems to be doing good so far with what he had to take to the dance........We have come a long way since those dark ages post Urban. An Egyptian soccer player could even see this improvement.
I'm optimistic but Coach this is pure fabrication and IMO should be almost bannable...

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
FB with a title of NOT bad for a QB with just four career start.
72421516_530937174402181_2655743248810639360_n.jpg

Been a long time since we had a guy GREAT with QBs.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The only thing left to do is to ask the million dollar question.........Why did Mullen wade through the Franks era that was very painful at times when this guy was standing next to him for much of last season?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
The only thing left to do is to ask the million dollar question.........Why did Mullen wade through the Franks era that was very painful at times when this guy was standing next to him for much of last season?
Easy: franks fits the Mullen preferred offense better. Probably looked better running it in practice and Mullen never tried to change up the offense to fit Trask until Franks got hurt.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Corch babbling something about us playing the #1 team?

Not sure what year he even thinks it is.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Corch babbling something about us playing the #1 team?

He probably doesn’t know either. The board should pitch in for @stephenPE and @Ancient Reptile first month at their new nursing homes. Tough decision but someone has to make it. I’d be willing to paint a rocking chair orange and blue for each if someone will buy the chair.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I thought I heard they jumped to 1. Sorry I was so far off on that comment. Listening to WRUF this noon one caller made an interesting point. Asking how easy it is to always arm chair QB an entire staff after they watch hours of film on the opponent, spend months with the players, dealing with injuries and practice evaluations etc. etc. and be called morons for what seems so simple to joe six pack from the swap shop lazy boy with only a few stains and rips............

Dammit I knew I heard it somewhere...........
Here are ESPN's Power Rankings after Week 7:

1. LSU (6-0)
i

The Tigers made a strong case for No. 1 by knocking off Florida 42-28 at home on Saturday night. Coupled with a win at Texas in the opener, LSU might have the most impressive pair of wins by any FBS team in the first half of the season. It was another big victory for LSU coach Ed Orgeron. His teams have seven wins over AP top-10 opponents since 2016; only Nick Saban and Urban Meyer had more, with nine each. LSU's offense continued to roll against Florida's well-respected defense.

Last edited:

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015

Although we all seem to be happy with the improved product, Mullen's failure to play the best QB makes him look bad. If Trask had not gotten hurt last year he might have gotten his chance then.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
what makes you think I dont already have a gator rocking chair..........I pretty much have a gator everything........
I’ll check eBay for some 60s era newspapers with Gators articles. Lay a few of them around your new room at the home to make you feel more comfortable- relive the glory days. Probably have a couple days a week you confuse for the 60s already. Helps the transition...

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I believe it is the year that Kyle Trask became our starting QB s and even better LIT IT UP........you remember........the year that would never come.....:lmao:
has anyone ever been more wrong on any gator board..............but you are still the top poster for me to have a beer with.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How about just an old pleather couch? We can use vinyl paint on it .

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Shouldn't you be harassing that gator in Texas somewhere ........he probably feels slighted somewhat without all your attention
@GatormanTX is too sensitive. Can only give him grief once a month or he’ll break down. I’d keep messing with @StPeteGator but that wouldn’t be classy - we know that’s a staple of this board.

I just assume you’ll forget this conversation later this afternoon and we can start all over again.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
@GatormanTX is too sensitive. Can only give him grief once a month or he’ll break down. I’d keep messing with @StPeteGator but that wouldn’t be classy - we know that’s a staple of this board.

I just assume you’ll forget this conversation later this afternoon and we can start all over again.
Ok that was great. I burst out laughing...............good one ...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.