Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

ABBY WAMBACH
I'VE TRIED COCAINE AND WEED
0805-abby-wambach-tmz-3.jpg

TMZ Sports obtained court documents filed from the cops interview with the soccer star following her DUII arrest.

In the docs, she admits to using cocaine and marijuana several years ago. 35-year-old Wambach said she "first used marijuana by age 24." The cops note the last time she smoked weed was age 25.

As for the coke usage, cops say "the defendant tried cocaine at age 25."

http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/05/abby-wambach-drugs-dui/

I don't understand why she would offer this information or how it would relate to the DUI charges. Here is hoping she gets her life straightened out.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:ohnoez:
So when she was 24-25, she tried weed and cocaine - she's going to pay for that at the pearly gates for sure. Who cares? I don't think St. Peter will give schist.
Just because she got busted for a DUI doesn't mean she needs to straighten out her life. She made a mistake, owned up to it, and apologized. Schist happens.
Your comments yesterday were actually funny. This is just silly.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
"But the most damaging information obtained in police interviews was when she admitted to being fan of Will Muschamp and that she was sorry to see him go."

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:ohnoez:
So when she was 24-25, she tried weed and cocaine - she's going to pay for that at the pearly gates for sure. Who cares? I don't think St. Peter will give schist.
Just because she got busted for a DUI doesn't mean she needs to straighten out her life. She made a mistake, owned up to it, and apologized. Schist happens.
Your comments yesterday were actually funny. This is just silly.

Bart the reason I posted this addendum to yesterday's story wasn't to be funny. If you think the fallout resulting from her DUI arrest is over because she "owned up and apologized" you're wrong. This isn't about somebody just smoking some harmless weed and you know it.

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bart the reason I posted this addendum to yesterday's story wasn't to be funny. If you think the fallout resulting from her DUI arrest is over because she "owned up and apologized" you're wrong. This isn't about somebody just smoking some harmless weed and you know it.
I know you weren't being funny, I got that part.
Enlighten me, Cooter. Since you think this is more than what it's cracked up to be, I'm curious to know what you think it's all about.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Back to my first post. I didn't understand why AM would offer the information about her smoking pot or using cocaine 10 years ago. Don't you find that strange? It's not like it would be useful to her defense and would only color a judge's opinion, right? And why the attitude?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously, how the hell is this news in 2016? I can count on maybe 2 hands the people in my life that have never tried weed and/or coke. It's pretty ****ing common.

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Back to my first post. 1. I didn't understand why AM would offer the information about her smoking pot or using cocaine 10 years ago. Don't you find that strange? It's not like it would be useful to her defense and would only color a judge's opinion, right? And 2. why the attitude?
1. Maybe she hadn't been to confessional in a while and needed to get her sins off her chest, especially since she was probably still drunk. People tend to not shut up when they're drunk (and nervous, for that matter). So 'she came clean', is the only explanation I can offer.
vW4CAqsDRM0RW.gif

2. Because it doesn't matter and you're believing that it does - it's a non-issue. A judge isn't going to hit Abby with more community service because she admitted to trying coke and weed over 10 years ago. :lol:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not that it matters to this thread.... But I've never even SEEN coke. I'd probably put in my coffee or something and ruin the party.

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not that it matters to this thread.... But I've never even SEEN coke. I'd probably put in my coffee or something and ruin the party.
It would just make your coffee stronger, as all coke is caffeine on caffeine. :lol:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Don't make me send another one to Solitary...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator