More Amy Wambach news

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Only thing I never liked about coke is the smell.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I dont know how you snort that stuff as bubbly as it is.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The scary thing is, is that it's easier to get heroine than cocaine right now. Not that I have any experience in that.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Cocaine does nothing but bring out and magnify your inner a$$hole. Whenever I saw someone do cocaine all I could think was what a dooshbag the guy looked like.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
News flash: Just about every famous/rich person in the country has done some type of illegal drug.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Have I ever told you all how much I enjoy Meth?

1d9e47531ed138fa221b0d820eeeb4e4.jpg

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like the cop was doing a pre-sentence investigation rather than typical DUI questions about what alcohol and drugs did you use prior to driving. She should have just refused to answer the questions.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
.... I've never even SEEN coke. I'd probably put in my coffee or something and ruin the party.

If the "party" was centered around the coffee maker, it's a pretty good chance the party was already ruined. At least you'd make it interesting again. And give people something to talk about in the morning. A good party always gives people something to talk about in the morning....

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Bart the reason I posted this addendum to yesterday's story wasn't to be funny. If you think the fallout resulting from her DUI arrest is over because she "owned up and apologized" you're wrong. This isn't about somebody just smoking some harmless weed and you know it.
It's an issue because she's up front about being gay and honest enough to say she has used those drugs. Yawn. If this were an NFL football player, this particular admission wouldn't have rated an article, imo. Anything for a click.

I imagine they drug tested her. If the drugs are relevant to the DUI, that's another matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator